Keith Jack Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Waits patiently for Suz to get back*

+5
Jessie
XxnaomikjxX
Suzanne
Annabel
demonllama
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

*Waits patiently for Suz to get back* - Page 2 Empty Re: *Waits patiently for Suz to get back*

Post by XxnaomikjxX Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:07 pm

so is keith gonna be on torchwood did u say
XxnaomikjxX
XxnaomikjxX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

https://keithjack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

*Waits patiently for Suz to get back* - Page 2 Empty Re: *Waits patiently for Suz to get back*

Post by suz daughter Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:11 pm

Hi everyone, Thought id have a nosy at what mums been up to.
Mum you forgot to add when you fainted and screamed Laughing

Can you say nice things bout us now. You will be known as crazy lady! If he comes into work ill say i'm crazy ladies daughter i met you on mon. Suprised your not waiting outside tonight.

suz daughter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamlin Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:58 pm

Hi Suz

I thought that Keith was really tall when we met him - but then I am just a wee Glasgow bachle Laughing

Sounds as tho' you had a fab time - go Suz...............................
Tamlin
Tamlin
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:02 pm

Suzanne wrote:Keith was in London today doing a photo shot, has a day off from Jo
Shocked
Sad
Razz

Meh, I WILL meet him one day, just you wait!! And glad you enjoyed it!
And Keith on Torchwood? I think I'd die Shocked
Jessie
Jessie
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by demonllama Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:14 pm

I'd like to see him playing a completely evil SOB.
demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by XxnaomikjxX Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:40 am

lol i think i would faint
XxnaomikjxX
XxnaomikjxX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanne Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:04 pm

Haha Suz daughter...It's LOUISE my eldest daughter who took me Monday...she gonna be a Keith convert just you wait and see!!!!! Why else would she come in here??? Scream and faint..how rude, i DID NOT almost did when one of the brothers trood on me foot thou when he was dancing like a mad man at end of show..ouchy.....
Hey that Anthony is a nice looking fella, saw him Weds night to after the show. Had an extremley bad couple days at home, so need to have some excitment in my life, roll on 2morro LOL>>>>>>>
Suzanne
Suzanne
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by xsmileX Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:07 pm

hehe suz ull luv it 2morra u shud of joined in wid the bro dancing u might of been invited to join the tour lol
xsmileX
xsmileX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by suz daughter Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:40 pm

Mother dear, What am i to do? Im suprised you haven't got a drugged easter egg to make him eat so you can take him home.

suz daughter

Back to top Go down

Post by xsmileX Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:41 pm

suz daughter wrote:Mother dear, What am i to do? Im suprised you haven't got a drugged easter egg to make him eat so you can take him home.

hehe soz that made me laff.

n u hv 2 be nice to suz bless her n we no u luv keith realy!
xsmileX
xsmileX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by suz daughter Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:16 pm

Nice to Mum. I was i got her front row tickets on opening night, also found him, Had my camera to take a pic also let him use my phone to speak to Bubs. I think i win the best daughter award.

Sorry guys but i was watchin grease i hadn't really heard him sing much till mon! Only heard Keith this and that from Mum.

suz daughter

Back to top Go down

Post by xsmileX Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:06 pm

suz daughter wrote:Nice to Mum. I was i got her front row tickets on opening night, also found him, Had my camera to take a pic also let him use my phone to speak to Bubs. I think i win the best daughter award.

Sorry guys but i was watchin grease i hadn't really heard him sing much till mon! Only heard Keith this and that from Mum.

awwww ur a gud daughter bt u hv 2 b even nicer to her cz shes brill let her sing keith songs all day u only live once Very Happy
xxxx
(n if she listens 2 the songs he sang on ADWD thats my fault soz)
xsmileX
xsmileX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by bubs Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:33 pm

No she went and bought him an easter egg anyways, with his name written onit.
bubs
bubs
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by XxnaomikjxX Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:44 pm

awwwww how sweet
XxnaomikjxX
XxnaomikjxX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by xsmileX Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:35 pm

bubs wrote:No she went and bought him an easter egg anyways, with his name written onit.

hehe yeh i think thats sweet i would of dun the same its easter! jst spreading the easter love Very Happy
xsmileX
xsmileX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanne Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:10 am

The egg wasn't drugged!!! It wasn't an egg but a thornton's champagne chocci bottle with his name on it. Didn't want him to be left out incase he didn't get any. Anyway's he's back at home in Scotland now as he isn't well. Was going back to his dig's to pack when he left us. He still did u all another video message. Meet Chris yesterday, he's lovely too. He was gonna phone Keith for us he dint hurry up and come out cos we were freezing. Was trying to do smoeit to his car. I told him off cos he's he's top didn't meet with trousers, told him he get a bad back!!! He played Joseph yesterday 2pm and i thought he was better than Craig. He played Keith's role 8pm and was good. Not as good as our Keith thou!!! Meet Craig last night, wasn't impressed i'm afraid. No where near as friendly as Keith and Chris.
Suzanne
Suzanne
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2