Keith Jack Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghosts and the paranormal - Do you believe?

5 posters

Go down

Ghosts and the paranormal - Do you believe? Empty Ghosts and the paranormal - Do you believe?

Post by AnnaLouise Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:15 am

So, what is everyone's view on the supernatural?

I believe there is something else but I'm not too sure what.

One of my best friends lives in a haunted pub. When they first moved in she'd be tidying up the bar and she'd put all the chairs under the table then she'd go to get some cleaning stuff or wtevz and come back and all the chairs would have moved. I stayed there one night and when we woke up in the morning we went downstairs and some of the chairs had moved. I was terrified but she just speaks to them normally haha! She doesn't get scared just really frustrated when she's trying to clean and they're messing around haha. Another time she was doing her college work and she had her pencil case next to her then she turned around and when she looked back it was gone and she couldn't find it anywhere. She got really annoyed because it had happened with her old pencil case and she started shouting loads and the pencil case ended up on her parent's bed. Her parents and sister all vowed that they hadn't moved it. But then again she could just be really forgetful with her stuff Razz
Oh and another thing. Her mum has this friend who is really skeptical and he went into the pool room on his own and when he didn't come out for a while his friend went to check on him and he was just staring at the pool table and was as white as a sheet. When his friend looked at the table all the balls were rolling one by one into the pocket. None of them went in there for weeks after that!

Another thing that happened, which is more to do with aliens but I'll say anyway. There's a small town close to where I live and one day there was a big explosion on a mountain. Everyone thought that there had been a plane crash and a nurse went up as they needed assistance. However, when she got there there were loads of army trucks and she could see something shining orange but they told her to go straight home. When the army officials left no one ever explained anything and they haven't spoke about it since. There is a website on it which my friend sent me but I can't remember it sorry. If I speak to him soon I'll post it on here so if you want you can get the details

I believe that there is definitely some other beings in our universe. It would be selfish to think that there isn't. I was watching Stephen Hawking's program and they said that our milkyway would comfortably fit into a full stop in a book in a massive library if you pretend the library is the universe. It's so hard to contemplate! But, I mean there must be something else if the universe is that big. It kind of makes you feel extremely unimportant right? Haha

*and breathe* haha
AnnaLouise
AnnaLouise
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

http://myspace.com/_eternalsleep_

Back to top Go down

Ghosts and the paranormal - Do you believe? Empty Re: Ghosts and the paranormal - Do you believe?

Post by Ceri Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:16 am

What she said Razz
Ceri
Ceri
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

http://www.myspace.com/maldine

Back to top Go down

Ghosts and the paranormal - Do you believe? Empty Re: Ghosts and the paranormal - Do you believe?

Post by xsmileX Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:36 am

this pic is going round my school 2 of the girls in it i reconise as well.
apparently the only little girl in the room is the 1 cryin ........ n gess y she sed she was crying?
u got it cz she saw a ghost!

Ghosts and the paranormal - Do you believe? Ghost_13

Ghosts and the paranormal - Do you believe? Ghost_14

i think it is a edit but annabel says she has a pic with a ghost in! hehe i dont believe in ghosts.
xsmileX
xsmileX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by XxnaomikjxX Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:58 am

that is creepy
XxnaomikjxX
XxnaomikjxX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

https://keithjack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceri Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:02 am

yeeeh it's a fake haha my daad showed it me but it's proper scary haha!!
i was well freaked when i first saw it Razz
Ceri
Ceri
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by xsmileX Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:04 am

i neva believed it lol i wish annabel would post that pic see what hers looks like
xsmileX
xsmileX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceri Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:05 am

yeeeh

i believed it until i saw it in the paper haha
Ceri
Ceri
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by xsmileX Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:06 am

people sed it was in the paper but i realy do reconise 2 of the lasses out of it wierd
xsmileX
xsmileX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceri Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:07 am

really? omg that's well weird haha
Ceri
Ceri
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by xsmileX Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:09 am

mmmmmmmm ANNABELL i realy want to see that pic lol!!!!!
xsmileX
xsmileX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by alices-are-sweet Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:37 am

yeah me too please post the pic Annabel

alices-are-sweet
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by xsmileX Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:48 am

yeh come on
xsmileX
xsmileX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by XxnaomikjxX Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:13 am

yeah come on annabel
XxnaomikjxX
XxnaomikjxX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

https://keithjack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xsmileX Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:10 pm

we will all pm her lol
xsmileX
xsmileX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum