Keith Jack Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wats ur xmas been lyk?

+4
Sinead
Emma
Shannon_Superstar
xsmileX
8 posters

Go down

wats ur xmas been lyk? Empty wats ur xmas been lyk?

Post by xsmileX Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:03 pm

wat prezies u got?
any embarassin moments?
any disasters?
xsmileX
xsmileX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

wats ur xmas been lyk? Empty Re: wats ur xmas been lyk?

Post by Shannon_Superstar Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:34 am

Lolll, I got a Nintendo Wii and a camera Smile

And mine actually went fine. For once!

Yourself?
Shannon_Superstar
Shannon_Superstar
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:11 am

mine was a lil dull...dunno why it just didnt feel like xmas..
i got vouchers,dvds,long way down book and dvd yay!
Disney things, bath stuff diamond set..
nothing big this year
Emma
Emma
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

http://www.myspace.com/keithjackstreetteam

Back to top Go down

Post by xsmileX Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:17 am

well myn was a laf first mam got a new oven n nearly set the turkey on fire. gr8 start.
i got sing star, laptop, loads of playstation games n no slippers for once.
i made a ryt fool of me sel tho started singin me heart owt on sing star me next door neighbours walked in wat a nightmere.
xsmileX
xsmileX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinead Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:17 pm

My x-mas didnt start to well, on x mas eve my manager in work told all of the people on tempoary contracts that they wouldnt be kept on after this x-mas cause there wasnt enough work (and im on a temp contract) was gutted cause i LOVE my job. So my last day is Saturday adn im really not looking forward to it cause i know ill be in tears hah !
But x-mas eve night was brill, huge party at my nans and got loadsa lovely pressies.
Got a new phone and perfume, money, buzz for ps2, DVD's etc so am well happy.

X
Sinead
Sinead
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xXAngelofMusicXx Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:39 pm

Mine was dull, and a little sad really, me and my dad have been getting onok for once lol and my friends have been nice. I got a cd, dvds and a book so yeh thats it really...
xXAngelofMusicXx
xXAngelofMusicXx
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanne Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:04 pm

This year i was determined that it would be good as 5 years ago my mate Karen died, then almost 4 years to the day my dad died just days before christmas, then just after christmas 4 years ago my mate paul died. So Christams is a bit of a downer, but this year my hubby turned into a two timing slug, tore his kids apart and me, so i put in for divorce. So no hubby causing the usual xmas arguments over sprouts, making the kids open thier pressies one by one with each bit of wrapping paper placed carefully in the bin and the hoover attached to his hands! My mates couldn't come over either, so was very quite, just me and the 3 kids with stinking colds...boxing day could only get better i thought....hmmmmmm..my kitten Tibbles went in the garden with her brother Keith and din't come back!!! We have hunted high and low and put out posters. Keith is missing his sister and so are we. My two youngest go of with the low life for a family party to be told on the way that his new lady was there waiting after they told him they dint wanna see her! He had a go at me when i asked for the kids home an hour early and thanked me for ruining his xmas!!!
But you know what......a new year is round the corner and out goes all the rubbish!!!! Family is everything, and i have my kids.
Sorry to hear you lost your job Sinead, i'd be so lost without mine. Someit better will come along! Don't loose heart.
For prezzies myself i got Flowres perfume by Kenzo..money..a pink took kit lol......loads of bits. It's me birthday on Saturday and my daughter Louise has got me tickets to go see a show Joseph that is touring with some young up and coming fella called Keith in it...roll on March and Keith don't you dare leave!!!!
Happy New Year all...go follow your dreams......
Suzanne
Suzanne
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinead Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:53 pm

Suzanne wrote:This year i was determined that it would be good as 5 years ago my mate Karen died, then almost 4 years to the day my dad died just days before christmas, then just after christmas 4 years ago my mate paul died. So Christams is a bit of a downer, but this year my hubby turned into a two timing slug, tore his kids apart and me, so i put in for divorce. So no hubby causing the usual xmas arguments over sprouts, making the kids open thier pressies one by one with each bit of wrapping paper placed carefully in the bin and the hoover attached to his hands! My mates couldn't come over either, so was very quite, just me and the 3 kids with stinking colds...boxing day could only get better i thought....hmmmmmm..my kitten Tibbles went in the garden with her brother Keith and din't come back!!! We have hunted high and low and put out posters. Keith is missing his sister and so are we. My two youngest go of with the low life for a family party to be told on the way that his new lady was there waiting after they told him they dint wanna see her! He had a go at me when i asked for the kids home an hour early and thanked me for ruining his xmas!!!
But you know what......a new year is round the corner and out goes all the rubbish!!!! Family is everything, and i have my kids.
Sorry to hear you lost your job Sinead, i'd be so lost without mine. Someit better will come along! Don't loose heart.
For prezzies myself i got Flowres perfume by Kenzo..money..a pink took kit lol......loads of bits. It's me birthday on Saturday and my daughter Louise has got me tickets to go see a show Joseph that is touring with some young up and coming fella called Keith in it...roll on March and Keith don't you dare leave!!!!
Happy New Year all...go follow your dreams......
Aww thanks suzanne !
Well today my manager, keith, asked me "would i stick it out with them for another few days, just dont tell the other temps" haha so i was dead happy. Its only an extra few days but still.And he has told me as soon as an opening becomes available he'l call me ! Then he started sayin i was the smiliest worker hes met and how easily i made friends with everyone,( I only started about 4 months ago) and settled into the little family(everyone says the people who work in river island are like a little family cause their all so close, even with the managers its cause of the age closness like im just 18 and keith is 24), but i told him to save it till monday(when im leavin ) cause he'd make me cry haha.

Anyway i talk way to much !
Heres to a great new year for you suzanne, you deserve it !

X
Sinead
Sinead
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by jhblevins1975 Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:37 pm

My xmas was totally boring. I got a call on the 2oth to do a petsitting job. So I have been stuck at it since the 21st at 7am. and they aren't due back till the 1st so there goes my New Years Eve celebration too. I had to cancel plans with my family. I cant seem to find the remote to the tv...so its constantly getting up and down to change the channel. Also they don't have a microwave. I got sick of cooking after day 2 and have now resorted to takeaway or crisps...The cat wants out every 2 minutes and then comes right back in, go figure. They live right beside a parking lot so its noisy all the time. Havent had a proper meal or a good nights sleep since being here. Other than that it wasn't too bad. The cat is good company and loves it when I play the hippopotamus song...LOL
jhblevins1975
jhblevins1975
Keith Fan
Keith Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanne Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:07 pm

Tibbles came home!!! She turned up 20mins late for me birthday!! Just got into bed on the Sunday 30th and heard meowwwww..thought it was Keith meowing for his sister, but no it was her...running along the garden wall. Wasn't hungry, dunno where she'd been hiding. Keith gave her a good meowing to (he himself is at present sleeping on the monitor^^^^^^)
Sinead..a boss called Keith eh??? Hope you get someit permanent very soon, fingers crossed for you. Thanx for your good wishes, so far so good, even the low life couldn't bring me down yesterday wiff his venom! New year, new me, new friends........Take care all xxxx
Suzanne
Suzanne
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by XxnaomikjxX Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:35 am

mines bn borin
XxnaomikjxX
XxnaomikjxX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

https://keithjack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xsmileX Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:56 am

XxnaomikjxX wrote:mines bn borin

cheer up its better then work/school
xsmileX
xsmileX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by Shannon_Superstar Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:05 am

xsmileX wrote:
XxnaomikjxX wrote:mines bn borin

cheer up its better then work/school

I quite like school! [Don't laugh!]

It gets me out of the house, I meet people, and I find it fairly easy, although I do relish a challenge.

Yip, I'm a geek Cool
Shannon_Superstar
Shannon_Superstar
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by XxnaomikjxX Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:47 am

lol i suppose but my mums havin a baby well shes in labour n on christmas day we wernt drinkin we me n me sister did even ma mum but because her bf wasnt he was makin it a right downer we wernt aloud drink because he wasnt drinking

n you dont sound like a geek trust me
XxnaomikjxX
XxnaomikjxX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

https://keithjack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum