Keith Jack Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had a dream...or was it a nightmare???

+2
xsmileX
Suzanne
6 posters

Go down

I had a dream...or was it a nightmare??? Empty I had a dream...or was it a nightmare???

Post by Suzanne Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:11 pm

Well after all the exchanges on the boards last night with Miley as to the where abouts of our great leader Great D, i couldn't get to sleep. ( see the quiz thread) The more and more i tried the worse i got, the flippin seagulls started their yelling at 4.30am followed by a crow thing, then starlings, then the pigeons started, i was like how many birds can u get a pie??? more than 4 and 20 i hoped. I turned the tv back on to drown out their noise, eventually after the 5.30am new's came on i went to sleep......to dream..that Keith at last had released his much wanted album..yeahhhhh brilliant. I rushed home and put it to find GREAT D SINGING ROCKIN AROUND THE CHRISTMAS TREE!!!!!!!
So i pray that Wonky Johnny has the album safe and secure. I won't rest until i have that album in my cd player and played to make sure!!!!
Shocked
Suzanne
Suzanne
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

I had a dream...or was it a nightmare??? Empty Re: I had a dream...or was it a nightmare???

Post by xsmileX Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:05 pm

im sorry Rolling Eyes

hehe u have a wild imagination Very Happy
xsmileX
xsmileX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

I had a dream...or was it a nightmare??? Empty Re: I had a dream...or was it a nightmare???

Post by XxnaomikjxX Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:02 am

awww bless you lol
XxnaomikjxX
XxnaomikjxX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

https://keithjack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by demonllama Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:07 pm

Bizarre ... I thought I'd posted a reply to this ... weird ... but I dreamed the other night that I went up to Simon Pegg and said "I love you!".
demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by XxnaomikjxX Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:48 am

lol

i had a dream that keith came up to me and said the same and i said it back it was weird
XxnaomikjxX
XxnaomikjxX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by alices-are-sweet Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:16 am

I once had a dream where we were at Tesco's and Keith needed a lift home ! So we drove him home and then he had this massive hairy dog that like pounded on him licking him to death ! It was reallly weird

alices-are-sweet
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanne Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:48 pm

We all need to get out more!
Suzanne
Suzanne
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by XxnaomikjxX Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:41 am

yup we do
XxnaomikjxX
XxnaomikjxX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by laura Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:48 pm

wow so its not just me who has weird dreams then

i dreamt that keith turned up at my school in kidnapped me and that was weird enough for me lol as i did have school the next day
laura
laura
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

http://www.LaUrA4891.bebo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alices-are-sweet Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:24 am

Haha ! Thats more a nightmare ! Razz

alices-are-sweet
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by XxnaomikjxX Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:59 am

i had a dream that keith was in my house talking away to my mum and baby brother and heres me just sanding there like OMFG!!!! and he kept on smiling at me Embarassed then he was at my house for about 2 hours singing then he had to go so he came up tp me and kissed me and gave me a hug i nearly fainted and for some reason i cried then he gave me his number. NOW i wish it would come true
XxnaomikjxX
XxnaomikjxX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by alices-are-sweet Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:26 am

Haha ! Very Happy:D

alices-are-sweet
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down