Keith Jack Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi new members! Come and introduce yourself!

+61
Pauline(L)
lalicepie
MichelleScotland
lugs
jojo
jennmc
beckyboo
Yve
Keith's Brown Eyed Girl
Strawberrylicious2
Agnus Dei
Charlotte
terri
xxprincess-honeyxx
kazzie girl
NED
josie_jatatcdc
libertyy
emily
lovekeithjack!
emmmac
x-Lucy-x
anna
Tamlin
AnnaLouise
Jan
halfpint
Ceri
hollyt86
laura
Evo96
QueenBee
*Stargirl*
x-vicki-x
Collette
alices-are-sweet
gemma
rebeccalee
bubs
XxnaomikjxX
*Elphaba*
jhblevins1975
melj1213
xsmileX
xXAngelofMusicXx
Sinead
Suzanne
xbabzxdark_eno
Shannon_Superstar
sue
Linda@stagequest
MaryRose'sMum
Anne with wheels!
*Hayley*
Jules
Emma
Annabel
x.x.kirsty.x.x
mirkleyjo
Jessie
demonllama
65 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Hi new members! Come and introduce yourself! Empty Hi new members! Come and introduce yourself!

Post by demonllama Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:44 pm

We're all Keith fans so we won't bite Laughing flower

I live in Staffordshire near Alton Towers, saw Joseph at Preston (met Keith, Chris and Craig - and then Lewis wandered by with the mighty Nana Jean!) with my eldest daughter. We're all Keith fans in our house, although my youngest daughter saw the *other* Joseph show in London in July. There's a story about that: her dad randomly bought tickets for it, not realising it was "the one off the telly" - she went to see Lee Mead as Joseph in the second week after opening!! I tried to get her to flog the tickets and take me to Barbados but she wasn't having it. alien

We're going to see the tour again in April, after enduring the High School Musical show in Feb (the things I do for my kids!).

I expect big things from Mr Jack. He caught our eyes and ears from his very first audition. We were truly disappointed that he didn't win (and that he didn't get to sing "Close every door" like all the others) but are really happy that he has such a huge part in the tour.

I see him as Raoul in five years time! Perhaps against Rhydian's Phantom?! affraid

So now it's your turn: tell us all about yourselves! Let's build a real community here!

Last edited by demonllama on Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Hi new members! Come and introduce yourself! Empty Re: Hi new members! Come and introduce yourself!

Post by Jessie Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:03 am

Heylo, I'm Jessie, I'm 15, and live in London.
I haven' been able to see Keith yet!! All the venues have been to far away.... Sad
I've seen Joseph at the Adelphi once, it was great! The cast are lovely!!!
I play piano (doing grade 7....eep) cello (doing grade 6) and "sing."
I absolutely loved Keith (still do hehe) and I cannot wiat for his album!
So yeah....that's me...
Jessie
Jessie
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Hi new members! Come and introduce yourself! Empty Re: Hi new members! Come and introduce yourself!

Post by mirkleyjo Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:29 am

well hi, I am Joany I'm 18, Live in the Netherlands.
I'm officially Dutch but when Keith was on telly wiv Any Dream Will Do I was in England (lived there for 11 months) and got well addicted to it and him Smile
So yeah, about me i like to travel, music (completely general) and writing Smile.
There's nothing much to tell haha Smile

hope you're all ok Smile

mirkleyjo

Back to top Go down

Post by x.x.kirsty.x.x Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:27 am

Hey well i'm kirsty i'm 15 and i live in staffordshire.
i also saw joseph in preston and was gutted because keith wasn't in the show i saw. We have booked again to see the show in stoke in April, i hope keiths in that one!
love kirsty..x

x.x.kirsty.x.x

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabel Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:49 pm

Hi im Annabel, im 18 and live in Sheffield. I went to see the show in Sheffield and saw Keith perform as the narrator and saw him before the show at the stage door, he was so lovely and i have been one of his biggest fans since i watched him from the audition stage in any dream will do.
Annabel
Annabel
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:47 pm

hey im Emma,22 and im from aylesbury in bucks,
been a fan of Keith all the way through adwd... went down to the first night in london to see him, and since then have been to wycombe (as its up the road from me), plymouth,dublin and on thursday edinburgh Smile
me and me mate Hayley run a keith street team too.

myspace.com/keithjackstreetteam
Emma
Emma
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

http://www.myspace.com/keithjackstreetteam

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:28 pm

Hiya, I'm from Abertillery, Gwent (South Wales) and we're visiting Edinburgh for New Year and I just can't wait to get there for the festivities. Didn't see Keith in Cardiff but did a sort of slow shuffle past the New Theatre hoping to catch a glimpse of him. Plenty of activity outside but haven't seen Keith in the show yet. Adored his vocals when he sang Love is All Around have been a fan since then. Seeing the show in Edinburgh.

Jules

Back to top Go down

Post by *Hayley* Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:37 pm

Im Hayley!! Emma's mate www.myspace.com/keithjackstreetteam
Keith will always be my Joseph but hey he's doing soo well for himself and we always knew he'd be a star and here we are!!!

Im 23 from London and first saw Keith at Josephs opening night before going to Plymouth and Dublin i shall be in edinburgh thursday i cannot wait!! shall def get the pics on here soonies!!

Hayley x
*Hayley*
*Hayley*
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

http://www.myspace.com/keithjackstreetteam

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne with wheels! Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:26 pm

Hello, I'm Anne and I guess that I'm rather older than most of you (b.18/12/48) but so what, who worries, not me. Like many I spotted Keith at about the 50 stage of Any Dream Will Do. To my mind he looks more like a Hebrew would, they're not known for being blond I don't think(!), and I guess a slave would be of rather lean stature.
I saw Joseph at Bradford a week last Friday(30/11), a friend got the tickets and asked me along (she'd been to London). The wheelchair spaces at the Alhambra are at the back, which I hate, but so wanted to see the show I put my principle behind me and went to that theatre for the first time in ten years. FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!! (Though I didn't see the last bit as everyone in front stood up and cheered Grrrrrrrr - for the standing up!) On the Sat lunchtime I drove down to Bradford to take Keith a 'thank you' card for all the pleasure I'd had thru the TV and the stage show. I was fortunate that the the lady at the Stage Door offered to get me in and get him to come up when they'd done their tech. run through, before the Matinee. It was just lovely to meet him and tell him in person, and also to say that he might think me a silly old fogey but, as a Christian, I really believe God has prodded me to pray for his career in the long term. Thankfully he didn't seem to think me an idiot as I got an enormous hug and a couple of chips from the bag he'd been out to get for his lunch!
I've spent several hours trying to get connected to download the record but am having no joy so will have to find a better informed computer user friend in the next few days.
Is Joseph going elsewhere after the New Year? I don't seem to be able to find out.
Must close and go to bed, good job it's my day off Tuesday (I, too, am a supermarket worker - a Greeter at ASDA for the last seven years - though previously I worked 25yrs for the local council and then had nearly 8 years running my own business as a Disablerd Access Consultant - this is a job I really love as I enjoy relating to people). besides I'm off for a Christmas lunch so mustn't over-sleep too much. I'll close as you'll all be sick of reading me. Happy Christmas to you all, Anne

Anne with wheels!

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryRose'sMum Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:10 am

Mary Rose and I are from Cheshire. MaryRose has part-time wheels too, Anne, and so we got to be right at the front (although at the very side) in Preston, right next to the speakers. But because we were at the front, she was visbile from the stage and as my daughter had already written to him to tell him we were coming, she got lots of special waves from Keith (and Chris). It was fantastic, and really made her day, sorry, made her YEAR.

I must confess to voting for Lee in ADWD while my daughter voted for Keith, as I thought Keith was not ready for starring roles yet, despite having a better voice than Lee. I was so wrong, he is a superstar already, showing great maturity for his age, with fantastic stage presence and a voice that is incredible. I could not fault his performace at all, and he is definitely going to go right to the top in his career. I love the way he is always learning and striving to improve; look at how clear his diction is now, for instance. And I love it that he made my daughter so happy. He is a lovely lad.

MaryRose'sMum

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda@stagequest Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:40 am

Hi Folks,
I'm Linda, I live and work in edinburgh.
I am the business partner of Adam Quest, we run StageQuest, where Keith trained, I am also P A to Adam and Keith. I organise Keiths personal appearances and all the fanmail/emails that we receive here.
I also have had the pleasure of getting to know keiths terrific family over the past couple of years.
It's a pleasure to know you all.
Now come on everyone keep downloading that track!!!!

Linda@stagequest

http://www.stagequest.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sue Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:25 am

Hi I'm Susan and I am much older too. I live in Midlothian and work in Edinburgh. I followed Keith through the auditions, firstly because some of my family recognised Keith from Tesco, then his lovely voice drew me in. I watched the show every week and phoned in several votes each week. I was lucky to see Keith sing locally earlier this year and although I was too shy to speak to him, I waved across the room at him and wished him luck! He gave me a thumbs up and a thank you and I was happy enough with that. Keith's voice was marvelous enough on the TV, but it is even more wonderful and special when you hear him sing live. I am going to see Joseph tonight and am really looking forward to it. I have enjoyed reading all your posts but I thought Ann's story was wonderful.

sue
Keith Fan
Keith Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shannon_Superstar Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:39 am

I don't have much to say about me!

I'm 15, called Shannon and live in Swindon.

And I'm female :L
Shannon_Superstar
Shannon_Superstar
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by xbabzxdark_eno Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:00 pm

hey, I'm Barbara, I'm 15 and I'm from Falkirk Scotland . . . not very far from where Keith's from XD. Erm . . . i was never really a viewer of Any Dream Will Do. Mostly 'cause my dad isn't in to all these reality shows. I caught the last few episods and fell in love with Keith.

I got to meet him at my school yesterday (Graeme High, 10th December). Was well chuffed XD. He sang amazingly for someone with a cold. Really regret not asking for a hug lol.

But yeah, he's has become one on my idols now. Partly because he likes Michael Buble hehe. But mostly because he has an interest in not only music but the theatre as well . . . like me lol. he gave really good tips to the people who got to meet him and hopefully they work lol

Bye all
xxx<3
xbabzxdark_eno
xbabzxdark_eno

http://www.bebo.com/cried-myself-2-sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanne Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:39 pm

[i]hi, my name is Suzanne and i'm cough in age! ok 44 then. I live in Lancing, West Sussex and work for the charity Help the Aged. I love working there and raising money and awareness for the elderly. We need to have a fun day next year in our shop so i have suggested we all dress up in technicolour..maybe Keith should come along too Very Happy Don't tell my boss thou cos she voted for ***! One of the first questions i asked her when she started working with me was who should be Joseph....she didn't give the correct answer, but i let her stay anyway, lol.
I have four children and one grandson. My advice to them and anyone is go follow your dream, if you don't try you won't know and you can't suceed if you don't try!
I should have share's with virgin phone and t-mobile as i voted so many times for our shinning star.
It's a pleasure to watch someone so young go from strength to strength and you can clearly see how much he loves what he does and the support he get's from his family. Good Luck for the future Keith cheers
My kitten has been named after Keith, he is adorable to. I get laughed at but i don't care...does anyone know where i can get a tartan cat collar?
Suzanne
Suzanne
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinead Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:21 am

Hey,
Im Sinead, from Dublin.
Em.......Dont really know what to say ! Im just 18 and work in River Island, i love it most of the time ( i LOVE the discount all the time haha).
Love all types of music, nights out, goin to gigs n theatre (especially musicals).
Saw Joseph 3 out of the 5 nights it was in Dublin, went the first night and my gran had gotten the whole family (my family, aunts, cousins etc....all huge fans of joseph) tickets and got us 3 boxes, and it was amazing, so i bought tickets for the next night and the friday night ( we had restricted view due it it all being sold out, but we could stil see perfectly!
And am going to edinburgh in the new year to see the show(but mostly keith again !)
Em...thats bout it i think !

Xxxx

Oh and suzanne, try ebay for that tartan cat collar !

X

Last edited by on Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Sinead
Sinead
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xXAngelofMusicXx Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:18 pm

Well, hello Keith fans, I'm Veronica Very Happy I'm 14 and completely musical theatre mad lol Laughing I love drama and singing and dance and am on the music course at my school. There's nothing i love more than theatre really, though i do love reading and writing most thing Smile I love music especially musical theatre, and some rock and jazz. I live in London, conveniantly close to alot of theatres lol. So although I havent been able to see Kieht on tour, I've been able to make up for it a little as I've been able to Lee - hope to meet all of them at some point though as I was addicted to ADWD Laughing And thats about it! xxx
xXAngelofMusicXx
xXAngelofMusicXx
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by demonllama Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:36 pm

*waves* cheers
demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by xsmileX Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:19 am

im jenna im 16 ( looks 12 2 short 2 skinny Crying or Very sad ) live by newcastle play guitar n kinda violin luv music sing all the tym cnt sing 2 save me sel lyk bt luv it all the same. art student goin on 2 art college hopefully. very active n random totaly mental ( in a gud way) love programs lyk ADWD wen lee won i jst stared at the telly shoutin fix!! think me parents fort i was havin a fit or somethin lol.
and i would love to meet keith. Very Happy

Last edited by on Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
xsmileX
xsmileX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by melj1213 Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:57 pm

Hi!

I am Mel, I am 18 and am currently living in Leicester while I am at Uni - I am studying Criminology and Forensics

I was a Keithlette from the start - and although I appreciate the other Jos, there was only ever one for me! Although, saying that I do hang out with Ben's Angels and the Lovelees from DS (In fact I admin on the Lovelees' site - someone has to keep them in check!) so I keep in touch with what the others are up to Smile

On my windowsill, in pride of place is my signed Keith picture next to my signed Mobile Jo programme and I can't wait to go and se Mobile Jo again!

I am slightly random and a bit mental but that's just me! Also I am a multi fandommer so if there is anything HP, LoTR, Doctor Who, scifi/horror etc then you will probably find me in the middle of it!
melj1213
melj1213
Super Fan
Super Fan

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=176

Back to top Go down

Post by jhblevins1975 Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:49 pm

Hi, My name is Hope. I am from Florida.. Moved to London in April and just moved to Luton 2 months ago. What a huge difference. I am 32. I am self-employed. I do pet/house sitting. My company is called Sly Dog Ltd. Still working on my website at the moment. I havent been able to see Keith yet but I am really looking forward to it!!
jhblevins1975
jhblevins1975
Keith Fan
Keith Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by *Elphaba* Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:25 pm

Hey folks! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven I'm jo, I'm 20 from West Yorkshire. I watched Any Dream Will Do religiously and of course Kieth was my fav, he rocks my socks! I love music, I adore going to the theatre and to gigs. Going to London soon to see my first ever West End show...I'm really giddy about it!! I'm a student nurse at the moment so I'm fairly busy and poor Wink
*Elphaba*
*Elphaba*
Keith Fan
Keith Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by demonllama Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:13 am

I love you alien cheers To everyone :>>
demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by XxnaomikjxX Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:48 am

heya im naomi im 13 in age i live near edinburgh
n i wish i could meet keith i love im so much lol
XxnaomikjxX
XxnaomikjxX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

https://keithjack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by demonllama Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:17 pm

bump
demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum