Keith Jack Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keith's Digital Spy postings - all threads merged in here

+16
Emma
GrandmaC
AnnaLouise
Ceri
Tamlin
kazzie girl
alices-are-sweet
rebeccalee
Annabel
Jessie
Suzanne
Shannon_Superstar
XxnaomikjxX
xsmileX
*Hayley*
demonllama
20 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Keith's Digital Spy postings - all threads merged in here Empty Keith's Digital Spy postings - all threads merged in here

Post by demonllama Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:14 pm

from the studio

"hey everyone hope you are all ok? im just in the studio been here from 12 and just staying in glasgow because up at 9 to do more.
its been such a great week so far its really going well alot of songs i really love. im going to see john on sunday for his last show im going with lee so that should be fun and then back on to the show for leeds. my voice is feeling strong because of rest. yeh! lol.
so a big hi and i will get back to you soon with the suprise

lots of love keith xxx "

I guess I should have been posting these before now so sorry about that. I hope that he'll start posting on here too as I know very few of you go to Digital Spy. He mentioned a surprise coming a few days ago so you shouldn't have to wait too long for it now.

Last edited by demonllama on Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Keith's Digital Spy postings - all threads merged in here Empty Re: Keith's Digital Spy postings - all threads merged in here

Post by *Hayley* Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:19 pm

Hey demonlama! Thanks for posting its nice to know that the album is coming along nicely....very proud of him and cannot wor the surprise!!!

Hayley x
*Hayley*
*Hayley*
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

http://www.myspace.com/keithjackstreetteam

Back to top Go down

Keith's Digital Spy postings - all threads merged in here Empty Re: Keith's Digital Spy postings - all threads merged in here

Post by demonllama Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:21 pm

Oooh the board changed in front of my very eyes just then - I was gazing at the main index page of the board as I was about to shut down and go to bed to snuggle up to my imaginary John Barrowman and/or Ianto Jones, when the last poster name changed from mine to yours.
demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by *Hayley* Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:29 pm

awww bless ya!
Thanks for posting tho its great news sooo excited! xxx
*Hayley*
*Hayley*
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by xsmileX Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:48 pm

yey thanks for posting thiis its great to no whats going on yey thanks xx

(hehe nathan patrelli peters better Wink )
xsmileX
xsmileX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by *Hayley* Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:02 am

woohoo good things to come me thinks but mr jack does need to post on here!
*Hayley*
*Hayley*
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by XxnaomikjxX Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:38 am

yup n thats good to hear
XxnaomikjxX
XxnaomikjxX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

https://keithjack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by *Hayley* Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:41 am

Demonlama i hope you don't mind that i copied your post for the street teams!!

Hayley x
*Hayley*
*Hayley*
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Keith's Digital Spy postings - all threads merged in here Empty Another DS post by Keith - last night

Post by demonllama Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:51 pm

just back

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey everyone just back from the show. i found it really hard after being off for a week it was not my best show close to my worst. but its really gd to be back and should be back into the swing of it soon. hope everyone is ok? and wnt to see john on sunday and it was amazing he is just fantastic x3 lol. i hope that i can be good as he his it was just so funny and the 3d but is class.
had such a laugh with him going round the shops.
lots of love keith xxx
demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by XxnaomikjxX Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:25 am

Aww bless him
XxnaomikjxX
XxnaomikjxX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by *Hayley* Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:06 am

Bless him!
Thanks for posting again you're a star!

Hayley x
*Hayley*
*Hayley*
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by xsmileX Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:06 pm

hehe thanks for posting this Very Happy
xsmileX
xsmileX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by Shannon_Superstar Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:13 am

Wow cool (Y)

But if he has time to post on there, how comes he doesn't post here more often? Sad
Shannon_Superstar
Shannon_Superstar
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanne Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:28 am

Aww Bless. So see i missed out again, i dunno why you were off for a week?Holiday or ill??? Anyway, you take care and i will see you in Worthing
Suzanne
Suzanne
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by demonllama Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:00 pm

Shannon_Superstar wrote:Wow cool (Y)

But if he has time to post on there, how comes he doesn't post here more often? Sad

I don't know :<< I have wondered. However, the thread on DS has been open a looooooooong time and a real community has built up around it. I think I popped my head up too late to be part of it but they are a nice group of ladies who have been chatting since ADWD last year. Keith posts on there in gratitude for their loyalty and support because they love him as much as his fans here.
demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:35 pm

Awww that's sweet of him Smile
Jessie
Jessie
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabel Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:50 pm

demonllama wrote:

I don't know :<< I have wondered. However, the thread on DS has been open a looooooooong time and a real community has built up around it. I think I popped my head up too late to be part of it but they are a nice group of ladies who have been chatting since ADWD last year. Keith posts on there in gratitude for their loyalty and support because they love him as much as his fans here.

yeah they are a great group, very friendly and welcoming. ive recently joined and they made me feel right at home straight away. Very Happy
Annabel
Annabel
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by rebeccalee Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:44 am

sorry just testin mi signature
rebeccalee
rebeccalee
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by rebeccalee Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:44 am

doh it didnt work
rebeccalee
rebeccalee
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by XxnaomikjxX Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:57 am

LoL
XxnaomikjxX
XxnaomikjxX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by alices-are-sweet Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:21 pm

aww bless

alices-are-sweet
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shannon_Superstar Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:58 am

demonllama wrote:

Fairy nuff. Because we are a relatively new forum here I guess:)
Shannon_Superstar
Shannon_Superstar
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Keith's Digital Spy postings - all threads merged in here Empty Keith's latest DS post - no longer harumph!

Post by demonllama Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:18 am

Here's what he said:

sorry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey eveyone im so sorry that i have not been on for a bit but it was because im still waiting to hear from the office if i can get the hols to do what i have been asked to do. it is to sing with john on his tour in glasgow,gateshead and in london. the london one is ok because off its a sunday but fingers crossed i will get the rest. and that you so much im sorry i kept you waiting.
your yellowjoe xxx

This apparently clashes with the Stoke shows on which at least half a dozen of us are waiting. My nine year old especially has been looking forward to seeing Keith in Joseph since October ... not good. To be confirmed.

Last edited by on Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by XxnaomikjxX Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:30 am

Awww im not aloud to go its unfair there only £26 each
XxnaomikjxX
XxnaomikjxX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by demonllama Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:05 am

I'm getting panicked emails about this :<< I count 8 people with tickets to Stoke that week ...

Keith, we love you loads! We support you and would love to see you in Stoke!!! Please appear at least on the Saturday which is when most of us will be there! I will pay your parking! And for oatcakes for tea!!

Incidentally, if I had to choose between standing in touching distance of JB and mobile Joe, I wouldn't pick Joseph, I can tell you that for nowt.
demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next