Keith Jack Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep your hand at the level of your eye!

+5
XxnaomikjxX
AnnaLouise
xsmileX
Annabel
demonllama
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Keep your hand at the level of your eye! - Page 3 Empty Re: Keep your hand at the level of your eye!

Post by xsmileX Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:31 am

glad u had a grreat time now i realy want to see it! phantom seems nice lol n out of all those people you met lee! haha its a nice photo well except lee looks like hes been poked in the eyes lol

glad u had a fantastic time
xx
xsmileX
xsmileX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Keep your hand at the level of your eye! - Page 3 Empty Re: Keep your hand at the level of your eye!

Post by demonllama Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:35 am

He was preparing for "Close Every Door" .. "I cloooooose my eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyes ..."
demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnaLouise Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:47 am

hahaha wow!!
i told my nanna she needs to take me to see phantom for m birthday Razz
haha she's been before and said it was fantastic
she talks about it any chance she gets haha
and you met lee!!
even with his eyes closed he looks gorgeous haha
wow the only way your day could have gotten any better is if keith was there!! Razz
glad you had a great time Smile
xxxx
AnnaLouise
AnnaLouise
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

http://myspace.com/_eternalsleep_

Back to top Go down

Post by demonllama Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:49 am

The Joseph tour is HERE next week!

And the clock's wrong on the board ...
demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by XxnaomikjxX Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:55 am

sounded like you had a good time
XxnaomikjxX
XxnaomikjxX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

https://keithjack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceri Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:00 am

I really want to go see it now!
Ceri
Ceri
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

http://www.myspace.com/maldine

Back to top Go down

Post by xsmileX Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:55 am

same here i realy want to go i love the film Very Happy
xsmileX
xsmileX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceri Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:02 am

Me and Anna were going to watch it the other day but didn't realise my nan had taken it back home : (

despaiirrr!!
Ceri
Ceri
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by xsmileX Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:18 am

tudou

thats were i watchd it to see if i liked it lol
and i love it i wanna see it! Sad
xsmileX
xsmileX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceri Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:29 am

oh yeh or veoohh

love watching it on tele though because you can put surround sound on Very Happy and sing along hahaa
Ceri
Ceri
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by xsmileX Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:11 am

oooooo surround sound hehe i just watch films on stuff like tudou n if i like them i get them from blockbusters n download them.

think i might get phantom cz it would be good on surround sound Very Happy
xsmileX
xsmileX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnaLouise Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:48 am

haha yeh i watch loads of films on the internet but they sometimes muck up which is a bit annoying
but im not complaining at least they're free Smile
xxx
AnnaLouise
AnnaLouise
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

http://myspace.com/_eternalsleep_

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceri Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:02 pm

i'd love to have gone and seen the film in the cinema but i was well too lazy Razz
Ceri
Ceri
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabel Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:34 pm

demonllama wrote:Did I enjoy it? It was the single BEST show I've ever seen in my entire life! It was absolutely amazing. I was knackered afterwards, it was so emotionally engaging lol. Bearing in mind that I've waited twenty years to see that show, as soon as the music started (you know - THAT music) I had tears in my eyes (don't laugh lol) and my daughter and I looked at each other, and said "YES!". It kicked Joseph's butt, I have to say!!!!!!! It's better than the film - we understood more from the stage show than from the film, things we had missed or that weren't made clear in the film. It's SOOOOO much better than the film! I can't believe the Phantom and Christine hit those notes twice a day ... We asked the Phantom if he doesn't get bored singing the same things every day and he said "No, it's different every day." Interesting. On the other hand, we spoke to two guys in the orchestra (because I have a trumpeter and an oboist) and they said it WAS really boring playing, but that it was a good job and good money - plus they do other things during the day.

And look who we bumped into while we were wandering around Pall Mall (although the berk has his eyes shut in this photo)!
Keep your hand at the level of your eye! - Page 3 Pictur11

Out of the seven (?) million people in London, we bumped into Lee! And not only that, when we were talking to the Phantom after the show, he said "Lee's my buddy ... he was my guest today" - so I think that means that we technically watched the show with Lee Mead .. doesn't it? Hehehe. Leah said I acted like a groupie after we met Lee 'cos I yelled "LEE EFFING MEAD! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!". He's so incredibly buff. However, I said "I'm involved in Keith's website", and he was like "Oh great" (translation: woteva) and ran off 'cos he was late!

I'm so glad you had a fantastic time!! When I found out you had met Lee, I was just going into my history class and i was like OMG OMG!!!! And everyone was like what the hells wrong with you? I said nothing abit too quickly and they all guessed it was Joseph related Laughing They know me too well Wink
Annabel
Annabel
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:45 pm

Glad you enjoyed it!! Very Happy And lovely pic Very Happy
Jessie
Jessie
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by demonllama Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:15 pm

Hehehe thanks both. I texted you before anyone else 'cos I knew you'd appreciate it lolol. Leah said I embarrassed her hahahaha, so I'd better never meet JB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Jessie :> My brats clean up okay - for a couple of northerners. I can't tell you how GOOOOOD it was to be in London again. I didn't miss it for a long time because we moved away for a reason - but over the past year or so, I've been thinking about moving back again and yesterday just reinforced it. When did the place clean up, though?! It used to be really really filthy, now it's just filthy!
demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3