Keith Jack Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

firemen

4 posters

Go down

firemen Empty firemen

Post by Suzanne Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:27 pm

Did i say firemen and me in the same sentance a while back??? welll......i not been feeling to good lately, for the last few week's i been having these funny waves of wanting to pass out come over me. I went to docs on the mon and they dint find anything. but i did get some tablets to help me loose weight. The one's that absorb the fat from food.....who watched Dr Who? Have visions of me turning into adipoes now!!!! Wed's am on way to work i stop at the cash machine that is next door but one to work, when i turn round a fire engine is just turning round the corner, so me being me didnt put me shop key in door, i followed it..lol......to find another fire engine parked up..ohhhhhhh i thought, so i turned to go round the building into the back entrance to the shop and found firemen every where!!!! and my boss Debbie and 3 volunteers sitting on the wall. Yep, firemen in the shop...i told Debbie it wasn't my birthday but it was nice of her to arrange this suprise for me. She said well as it was her's on Fri she thought she'd order some, a crew for her and one for me!!!! Anyway, couple months ago i smelt a burning in the backroom, but as quick as it was there it was gone. Debbie arrived at work opened the door to be meet with this smell of burning, she put her hand on the door to check if she could open it to the back room to be knocked backwards buy this awful burning smell and haze that burnt her eyes. So fire brigade called, they couldn't find anything, smell it, find it no. The smell was getting stronger, i could smell it outside. It was in sussex stationers and one of the flats upstairs. Fire crew told us to get electrician out. So we did and he couldnt find anything, or could the electricain from next door. They had the cieling panels down and couldnt find anything. The smell still there, was a mystery. We rang the young fella at work who lived upstairs and got him home so the electricain could check his place and that was ok. We had to phone edf emergency in the end, he couldnt go until it was sorted, it was just a mystery. Meantime young girl in another flat comes home and her electric had blwn and it stank in there to, the neighbour next to her had felt ill and gone to bed, was the fumes.......eventually edf found the problem. The mains supply was actually encased in the wall in the office area!!! not in the street. The bakerlite fuses had melted and burnt through the wooden fixing on the wall, we were so close to the whole place going up in flames! The only way to describe the wall was it looked like a salvador dahli painting. Debbie and i eventually left the shop at 8pm. I had to get in the bath as i stank and i felt so sick. It also explains why i had been feeling ill as i had been breathing in the toxic fumes over the last few weeks as they were melting!!
Tuesday this week we called edf out again as we getting big wofts of this smell and we were worried it wasn't right, We were ok, the electricain just left the wooden panel of the wall to let the air get to were the smell had been. when i went in today i could still smell it.....u ever smelt a plastic handle that has been burnt on saucepan or frying pan x 1000 times ewwwwwww
Suzanne
Suzanne
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

firemen Empty Re: firemen

Post by xsmileX Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:31 pm

yuk

so thats the full story of the firemen n toxic fumes lol like i sed the other day glad ur ok .... and debbie
xsmileX
xsmileX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanne Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:42 pm

We looked like refugees on the wall outside, bags and blankies to keep us warm late afternoon
Suzanne
Suzanne
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by xsmileX Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:57 pm

haha u should make up some story bout how u n debbie saved the day n become heroes
xsmileX
xsmileX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by XxnaomikjxX Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:42 am

ewww lol
XxnaomikjxX
XxnaomikjxX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

https://keithjack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by demonllama Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:55 am

Your life is so dramatic, it makes me tired just HEARING about it!
demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by XxnaomikjxX Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:02 am

thats mean
XxnaomikjxX
XxnaomikjxX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by xsmileX Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:29 am

bad demonllama lol
poor suz
xsmileX
xsmileX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by XxnaomikjxX Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:14 am

poor suz
XxnaomikjxX
XxnaomikjxX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanne Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:18 pm

lol dramatic.....i was tired that day i can tell u, watching all them firemen.......been boring ever since......
Suzanne
Suzanne
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by demonllama Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:50 pm

Ahhh hush, Suz knows I'm not being mean.
demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanne Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:53 pm

lol, us grown ups gotta stick 2gether.....
Suzanne
Suzanne
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by XxnaomikjxX Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:50 am

true
XxnaomikjxX
XxnaomikjxX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT