Keith Jack Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Support Keith's wish to play Troy in the HSM stage show!~

+15
sherlin
Dutchlass
Grandma Smith
New Holland
Ceri
x-Lucy-x
laura
Emma
xsmileX
XxnaomikjxX
x-vicki-x
alices-are-sweet
Jessie
Annabel
demonllama
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

~Support Keith's wish to play Troy in the HSM stage show!~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Support Keith's wish to play Troy in the HSM stage show!~

Post by Grandma Smith Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:56 pm

New Holland wrote:Hi Demonllama and all the other Jack Packers !

I'm a Keithlette,

I honestly never heard of 'HSM', but if Keith wants the part of Troy so bad I will support him of course.
I'm sure he will do fantastic !!!, he can dance, sing , act, do comedy etc... what more do you want !!!

Grandma Smith here and I too am a Keithlette...this sounds a bit like an AA meeting Laughing Laughing Laughing ............and I don't know the musical HSM ...of course I have heard of it but bit too long in the tooth to watch it but as New Holland says if Keith wants part of Troy so bad then of course I want that for him too.

Anyone tell us what sort of part it is please?..... Embarassed
Grandma Smith
Grandma Smith
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

~Support Keith's wish to play Troy in the HSM stage show!~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Support Keith's wish to play Troy in the HSM stage show!~

Post by Dutchlass Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:08 pm

Hi,

I support Keith if he wants to play Troy, so let's give him the part HSM-people! You will have a star in your cast for sure!
Dutchlass
Dutchlass
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by demonllama Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:36 pm

Woop! Yay ladies! HSM is High School Musical - a clean, updated Grease-type movie series, now on stage. I went to see it with my children this year and it was absolutely wonderful! Keith wants the lead role of Troy Bolton. Troy is a basketball player who tries out singing, and attempts to win the love of the self-confessed "freaky math genius" Gabriella. It's HUGE worldwide at the moment - Britney-type huge. The mobile stage show is selling out every night and, apparently, this is the sole reason for the WE show coming into production so soon (ie almost straight away).

Here's the last duet between Troy and Gabriella (the song Keith kept singing under his breath all afternoon when he was here) - click HERE. (See where Keith's hair inspiration comes from hehe?).

It's a LOVELY funny feelgood movie/stage show, full of youthful energy and a bit of romance :> Grandma Smith - you should absolutely watch it! You'll love it!

Last edited by demonllama on Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabel Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:12 pm

Hey Keithlettes! It's great to see you here. You might recognise me from Chris's thread on DS.
HSM is a fantastic musical, like demonllama says it filled with loads of fun and energy Smile
Annabel
Annabel
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sherlin Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:52 pm

I am a keithlette, I don't know much about HSM. but I did enjoy the music from Grease, so If it's what Keith would like to do I will certainly support him.

He will be good in whatever he does! I hope this will be successful.

Thanks for the showing the duet.

sherlin
Keith Fan
Keith Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xsmileX Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:06 pm

yey keithlettes lets hope keith lands the role of troy
xsmileX
xsmileX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by Grandma Smith Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:16 am

demonllama wrote:Woop! Yay ladies! HSM is High School Musical - a clean, updated Grease-type movie series, now on stage. I went to see it with my children this year and it was absolutely wonderful! Keith wants the lead role of Troy Bolton. Troy is a basketball player who tries out singing, and attempts to win the love of the self-confessed "freaky math genius" Gabriella. It's HUGE worldwide at the moment - Britney-type huge. The mobile stage show is selling out every night and, apparently, this is the sole reason for the WE show coming into production so soon (ie almost straight away).

Here's the last duet between Troy and Gabriella (the song Keith kept singing under his breath all afternoon when he was here) - click HERE. (See where Keith's hair inspiration comes from hehe?).

It's a LOVELY funny feelgood movie/stage show, full of youthful energy and a bit of romance :> Grandma Smith - you should absolutely watch it! You'll love it!

Thanks for the link....seen lots of the younger people rave about it but being an oldie (but goodie... Laughing ) not really bothered with it. Course if Keith was to be in it I am sure that Grandma would love it......hey Demon all you need now is to find part in it for JB and your happiness would be complete.... Wink
Grandma Smith
Grandma Smith
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by demonllama Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:27 am

Coach Bolton is available! Troy's Dad! But I think JB will be busy with POTO2 soon ... :>
demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by xsmileX Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:40 pm

who cares bout phantom HSM is more important especialy if keiths in it he will accualy gonna do the songs justice (soz zac)
xsmileX
xsmileX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by demonllama Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:39 pm

Hmm I expected more support than this ... :<
demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanne Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:59 pm

I'm sure the girls and i would go see Keith play Troy. My girls have watched so often i could play oppsoite Keith cos i know all the words!!
He would make a fantastic Troy. I could never tire of watching Keith perform in anything and along with his following of fans it would be a sell out!!! Go for it!!!
Suzanne
Suzanne
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by alices-are-sweet Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:54 am

Keith for Troy
Keith for Troy
Keith for Troy
Keith for Troy
Keith for Troy
Keith for Troy
Keith for Troy
Keith for Troy
Keith for Troy
Keith for Troy
Keith for Troy
Keith for Troy

Aww keith you would make a fantastic Troy

alices-are-sweet
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by demonllama Sat May 03, 2008 3:52 pm

Bump.
demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by alices-are-sweet Sun May 04, 2008 3:11 am

Bump?

alices-are-sweet
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by xsmileX Sun May 04, 2008 5:45 am

bump it up to the top of the list in 'all about keith' so people go on it more and remember it.
xsmileX
xsmileX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by XxnaomikjxX Sun May 04, 2008 6:51 am

keith for troy
XxnaomikjxX
XxnaomikjxX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

https://keithjack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinea Sun May 04, 2008 4:49 pm

I'm not the biggest High School musical fan but I'm pretty sure I'd enjoy it if Keith was in it!

Anyone know if they're looking for a Gabriella? Haha.
Sinea
Sinea
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?Page=Profile_jsp&MID=367137231&M

Back to top Go down

Post by Graham Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:48 pm

Keith said something about playing Troy, he would be perfect! What a Face
Graham
Graham
Keith Fan
Keith Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xsmileX Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:55 pm

is ther any chance of it happenin or nt????
xsmileX
xsmileX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by terri Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:38 am

Keith would be prefect at playing Troy on stage but i think that he should play Troy in High School Musical 4, it would well boost his career, and he would be great as Troy
terri
terri
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xsmileX Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:08 pm

haha a scotish troy poor zacs gna b out of a job lol nar i think he shud stick to bein troy in a musical Very Happy
any chance of it happenin?
xsmileX
xsmileX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by XxnaomikjxX Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:32 pm

haha yeah me to
XxnaomikjxX
XxnaomikjxX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by demonllama Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:13 pm

xsmileX wrote:haha a scotish troy poor zacs gna b out of a job lol nar i think he shud stick to bein troy in a musical Very Happy

We don't know yet - and please my darling girl, speak English :>>>>>>> Text speak makes me go all crossed eyed! affraid
demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by xsmileX Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:15 pm

demonllama wrote:
xsmileX wrote:haha a scotish troy poor zacs gna b out of a job lol nar i think he shud stick to bein troy in a musical Very Happy

We don't know yet - and please my darling girl, speak English :>>>>>>> Text speak makes me go all crossed eyed! affraid

ok then thanks demonllama
and sorry its just i cant spell at ALL! so i stick to text speak sorry i will try and write normaly and spell correctly Very Happy
xsmileX
xsmileX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by XxnaomikjxX Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:03 am

haha i hope it does happen
XxnaomikjxX
XxnaomikjxX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next