Keith Jack Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Eurovision time! Take part in the pool!

+9
Jessie
XxnaomikjxX
xsmileX
Jan
Ceri
x-vicki-x
Annabel
halfpint
demonllama
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

It's Eurovision time! Take part in the pool! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's Eurovision time! Take part in the pool!

Post by halfpint Sat May 24, 2008 11:42 am

OK Darren has added a chatroom to the site for us. Smile

Make sure you're logged in and scroll to the bottom of the forum front page and join the chatbox!

If you can't see it hit your refresh button.

Last edited by halfpint on Sat May 24, 2008 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
halfpint
halfpint
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

It's Eurovision time! Take part in the pool! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's Eurovision time! Take part in the pool!

Post by demonllama Sat May 24, 2008 4:16 pm

Well done halfpint! Be smug!
demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by halfpint Sat May 24, 2008 4:21 pm

Whoop whoop! Like I need a reason to be smug!

Tx all for joining in the chat tonight, it was a blast!
halfpint
halfpint
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by x-vicki-x Sat May 24, 2008 4:22 pm

Well done halfpint!
x-vicki-x
x-vicki-x
Mod
Mod

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=756220610

Back to top Go down

Post by demonllama Sat May 24, 2008 4:35 pm

I can be smug about thinking about a chatroom and then coming second and third!

Twas a fun evening, even if those bleeders at the BBC wouldn't show our text messages Evil or Very Mad
demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanne Tue May 27, 2008 2:51 pm

We didn't creep enough to that Stu Great D, i sent him 3 text. We needed to bite him on the bum!!!
Congrats to Halfpint on becoming our first euro winner. How long does her smug reign last Great D???
2nd and 3rd is good, i don't know where i came but everyone who admitted to watching it loved the pirates, and i caught a few out by singing hihihi and a ho ho ho.....they joined in and was sprung lol
When's chat open again???
Have spoken with Miley 2nite and she should be back 2moro!!! So posting back up this week Halfpint!!
Suzanne
Suzanne
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by halfpint Tue May 27, 2008 3:46 pm

My smugness reign will never end! Twisted Evil

hehe, I have the pirates song as my ringtone atm, it so was the best performance of the night! pirat pirat pirat

As for the chatroom, you'll all have to be super nice to Darren. I'm out on Friday night but could possible deam you worthy enough to honor you with my presence on Sat night. queen
halfpint
halfpint
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanne Wed May 28, 2008 1:06 pm

I got pirates as my ringtone to......we all been singing along at work, in my case howling.

I don't go out very often so if you want someone to sit in the chatroom one night when it's open just give me a yell. Have done it before, i was manager in my mates room for a while. I'd only to be too pleased to help out in the name of Sir Keith of Jackness and Street Team.

You know i can smell some thing..i think it be smugness!!!!!!
Suzanne
Suzanne
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan Wed May 28, 2008 2:24 pm

Suzanne wrote:I got pirates as my ringtone to......we all been singing along at work, in my case howling.

I don't go out very often so if you want someone to sit in the chatroom one night when it's open just give me a yell. Have done it before, i was manager in my mates room for a while. I'd only to be too pleased to help out in the name of Sir Keith of Jackness and Street Team.

You know i can smell some thing..i think it be smugness!!!!!!
Same here I can help out in the chatroom if you want any time just let me know. Smile
Jan
Jan
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by demonllama Wed May 28, 2008 4:24 pm

Thank you ladies xxxxx

You can sit there - but it won't give you moderating powers :< Warning ppl that the room's not moderated would be helpful though, if a mod's not there.
demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanne Thu May 29, 2008 10:56 am

maybe we could do a rota and try some times out
Suzanne
Suzanne
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan Thu May 29, 2008 1:17 pm

Suzanne wrote:maybe we could do a rota and try some times out
Hey Suzanne are you a mind reader?
I was thinking the same thing myself, count me in if you decide to go ahead the only night I couldn't do would be a Tuesday (at college) Smile
Jan
Jan
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by XxnaomikjxX Sat May 31, 2008 2:41 am

lol good idea
XxnaomikjxX
XxnaomikjxX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

https://keithjack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3