Keith Jack Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello.

+13
laura
alices-are-sweet
halfpint
Jan
Rosefire
Dutchlass
shuttlegirl
demonllama
*Hayley*
Grandma Smith
x-Lucy-x
Tamlin
Boy Wonder
17 posters

Go down

Hello. Empty Hello.

Post by Boy Wonder Thu May 15, 2008 6:09 pm

Hey Guys

This is my very first post. And I've got to just point out that Boy Wonder was John's (Wonky) fault as he set up my log-in. I'll get it changed soon.

I really just want to thank everybody who has been following and supporting me over the last 8 months on the Joseph tour. It's amazing to start seeing the same people come to the show in different cities all over the country. It felt really strange doing my last night in Glasgow. I met so many friends on the tour and I'll miss them all and I have to admit that I shed a few tears on the final show.

But I'm now really excited about all the things that are coming up in the next few months. I'm on the Choices for Life tour just now and its been great fun. I've been singing to 3,000 primary 7 school children and the noise they make is deafening. So a special hello to all the really noisy pupils who've been to Choices in Glasgow this week and today in Stornoway. Stornoway was really nice and we got a great game of football with some of the local pupils after the show (finished 3 each. I scored 2 but missed a sitter!). We're going to Orkney next week and then Edinburgh. The plane to Stornoway was tiny so the Orkney one might be even smaller. As long as I get my free Pretzels I'll be ok.

After Choices we are going to a few schools and then getting the final 2 or 3 songs finished off on the album and starting work on the next album already as well. I'm really happy with how its sounding. In July I start rehearsals for Only the Brave. I've heard most of the songs now and it sounds fantastic. The album is coming out at the same time as the show in August so I'll be doing some gigs mainly in Scotland around the release. But as soon as the show's finished I'll be doing a lot of events and shows everywhere else.

I promise I'll try to post here more often now that I'm registered.

Thanks again.

All my love

Keith
xxx

Boy Wonder

Back to top Go down

Hello. Empty Re: Hello.

Post by Tamlin Thu May 15, 2008 6:25 pm

Hi Keith

Love the log in - Wonky Johnny is very naughty giving you that name Exclamation Exclamation

Although I do hope you realise that you are, of course, our boy wonder Very Happy Very Happy

Thank you for the update - Choices sounds like an amazing event and I see from your bebo site that the kids are loving you to bits I love you I love you

We are so happy for you, especially after your phenomenal succes in Joseph, and are really looking forwards to seeing you in 'Only the Brave' and Peter Pan (which we already have our tickets for) Cool

Take care and who knows we might catch up with you at another gig - now there's a thought to give you nightmares Laughing Laughing
Tamlin
Tamlin
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by x-Lucy-x Fri May 16, 2008 1:05 am

I can't wait for the album! I keep on listening to Everytime I look at you over and over again so I can't wait for some new songs!
Loving the name, I don't think you should get it changed!
Good Luck in all the shows you're doing and hopefully I'll get to see you live again! (if only I lived in/near Scotland!)
Love Lucy
x-Lucy-x
x-Lucy-x
I Love Keith
I Love Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Grandma Smith Fri May 16, 2008 2:04 am

Morning Boy Wonder!!!!!!!

Grandma loves the name and thinks you should keep it.....suits you.....understandable that you shed a few tears at the end of an era with Joseph....show will not be same without you but of course you needed to get away from anything connected with Joseph to be able to establish yourself in the entertainment world.
Great that hopefully the primary school children will listen to the message that they do indeed have a 'Choice For Life'...you must be proud to have a been a help in promoting this.
Good luck with OTB as you sound very excited about this project and it will be something completly different....whatever you do don't have your hair cut into the style of that era..... Shocked Shocked Laughing
Look forward to when you are promoting your album and hopefully be on our TV screens
Thanks for everything

Love Grandma Smith xx
Grandma Smith
Grandma Smith
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by *Hayley* Fri May 16, 2008 2:51 am

Boy wonder haha now that sure is a good name for you!!

Thanks for posting, Joesph was an amazing journey for us aswell as for you..and as i said on here somewhere as one door closes another sure does open...we cannot wait to join you on the rest of your journey.

The songs we've heard so far sound amazing...cannot wait to help promote the album..although when OTB starts me and emma shall be in australia but as ever we will pop up!!

Thanks again for everything and for always being such a star..

Love Hayley xx
*Hayley*
*Hayley*
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

http://www.myspace.com/keithjackstreetteam

Back to top Go down

Post by demonllama Fri May 16, 2008 3:04 am

ROFL @ Boy Wonder. I don't think you should change it :>>>>

Thanks for posting! All the Jack Pack are happy now! Very Happy
demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by shuttlegirl Fri May 16, 2008 4:59 am

What a treat to read your message Keith, with all your latest news. I am confident that there is no danger of your becoming a 'nine minute wonder' (whatever that is). I am normally just a lurker on your forum, keeping up with you through the postings of people who have been able to get tickets for Joseph. I am very comforted by your friendly and generous personality and the genuine love and goodwill generated by posters to this forum, which are in great contrast to the bad news fed to us by the media daily. I voted for you many times on ADWD, and am delighted that you are doing the 'work' that you were born for. Best wishes to you and your family.
Joan

shuttlegirl
Keith Fan
Keith Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchlass Fri May 16, 2008 6:51 am

Hey Wonder boy!

Good to read the message, it's great everything goes so well. There is a lot going on at the moment, and so much to look forward to. I can imagine the tears, if I was there I'm sure I would have join you.
Have a lovely time on the CFL tour, and I can't wait to hear the album, the free download sounds amazing.
'Only the brave' sounds very exciting, I wish I could be there, you must be thrilled!
Lots of success, and I'm counting down the months to Aberdeen.

Lots of love,
Dutchlass.
Dutchlass
Dutchlass
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosefire Fri May 16, 2008 9:05 am

Boy Wonder.....Quick! To the Batmobile!!!

Rosefire
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan Fri May 16, 2008 9:54 am

Keep the name it suits you, thanks for taking the time to post on here, we are all very happy now. Hope you are enjoying the CFL tour and realise what a fantastic job you are doing getting through to those children.
Hopefully I will be able to get up to see OTB, looking forward to the new album and maybe seing you again on tour. Thanks for being a lovely bloke and spending so much time with your fans, see you soon,
Take care
Love
Jan x
Jan
Jan
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by halfpint Fri May 16, 2008 11:55 am

Rosefire wrote:Boy Wonder.....Quick! To the Batmobile!!!

Methinks that there is a recurring tights theme going on here!
halfpint
halfpint
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by alices-are-sweet Fri May 16, 2008 12:07 pm

Haha

Keep Boy Wonder its good !

Thanks for the update !

Can't wait for the album !!

Lots of Love
xxx

alices-are-sweet
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by laura Fri May 16, 2008 2:12 pm

wonder boy haha suits you

thankyou for taking time to post on here and keeping us all update with all your lastest news. we're all happy now. i can't wait for the album.

love
laura x
laura
laura
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

http://www.LaUrA4891.bebo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alices-are-sweet Fri May 16, 2008 3:05 pm

yeah
Thanks for taking the time to post !

x

alices-are-sweet
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabel Sat May 17, 2008 7:40 am

Hi Keith,
Thank you for the lovely message. I'm glad everythings going well for you. Can't wait for the album.
Annabel xxx
Annabel
Annabel
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 17, 2008 8:53 am

take a look at the new shop

www.shop.keithjack.com

Last edited by Admin on Sat May 17, 2008 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://keithjack.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamlin Sat May 17, 2008 9:41 am

Love the shop - just need to decide what to buy now Very Happy Very Happy

I can see myself in a 'I Love Keith' tee on my next night out with my mates Razz
Tamlin
Tamlin
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by alices-are-sweet Sat May 17, 2008 9:49 am

If you go to the announcment bit its has more about it !

Very Happy

alices-are-sweet
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamlin Sat May 17, 2008 9:52 am

Thanks Alice Smile Smile
Tamlin
Tamlin
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by alices-are-sweet Sat May 17, 2008 9:54 am

No problem Very Happy

alices-are-sweet
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosefire Sat May 17, 2008 9:08 pm

Oh yes, Boy Wonder in tights all the way! Now all you need is a utility belt full of super cool gadets.

Thank you for posting, Keith. I know you've got a busy schedule but I think I can safely say on behalf of all the fans we're thrilled to get updates whenever you can. And someday I WILL see you perform live--would love to come to that Christmas panto but you never know. BTW, thank you for that gorgeous ADWD photo I got in January. It was a very thoughtful gesture.

You're talented, cheeky, and adorable. Good luck in all your future endeavors from Rosefire who lives "across the pond" alias New York, USA. Wink

Rosefire
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Sun May 18, 2008 7:27 am

Thanks for posting! You're amazing and I can't wait for the album Very Happy
xxx
Jessie
Jessie
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by alices-are-sweet Sun May 18, 2008 7:35 am

Rosefire wrote:Oh yes, Boy Wonder in tights all the way! Now all you need is a utility belt full of super cool gadets.

Hahahahaha

I had a really weird dream last night about Peter Pan and we went to see it with the school then afterwards we had to make paper windmills Suspect WEIRD I KNOW ! Our class where making loads of noise and Keith went MAD at us and started shouting SHUT UP ! because he was was STUDYING !

LOL
It was really weird ! Embarassed

alices-are-sweet
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by terri Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:40 am

Wonder Boy, ay! good name it suits you.

i'm soo glad that you took time out from your busy schedule to write on this forum, i hope you will continue to do so.
i really enjoyed your preformanes on Any dream will do and in Joseph and on i'd do anything, i cant wait to see what else is to come in the furture.
I cant wait for your album.

Love
Terri
x-x-x
terri
terri
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content