Keith Jack Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kazzie Girl Did you make this ?? :D

+6
Grandma Smith
Dutchlass
Rosefire
kazziegirl
demonllama
alices-are-sweet
10 posters

Go down

Kazzie Girl Did you make this ??  :D Empty Kazzie Girl Did you make this ?? :D

Post by alices-are-sweet Sun May 18, 2008 8:05 am

Kazzie Girl Did you make this ??  :D Kazzie10

Did you make this ?? Very Happy Very Happy Smile Surprised

alices-are-sweet
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Kazzie Girl Did you make this ??  :D Empty Re: Kazzie Girl Did you make this ?? :D

Post by demonllama Sun May 18, 2008 2:43 pm

Hahaha I believe she did! Crazy woman! And I don't think that's the least of the things the Keithlettes made for him ... :>
demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Kazzie Girl Did you make this ??  :D Empty Re: Kazzie Girl Did you make this ?? :D

Post by Rosefire Sun May 18, 2008 7:02 pm

I've heard imitation is the greatest form of flattery. To have your face on a cake is a compliment of the highest (and tastiest) honor!!

Rosefire
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchlass Mon May 19, 2008 6:38 am

Hi,

I'd like to add another one, Kazzie made in Keith's honour and my own, when I was in England last time.

https://2img.net/h/i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc104/kazziegirl-anydream/100_0868.jpg

It looks great doesn't it!?
And tasted great too!

Kazzie, you're a star in baking Keith-cakes!
Dutchlass
Dutchlass
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Grandma Smith Mon May 19, 2008 11:11 am

Grandma would like to add that Kazzie is indeed a fabulous cake baker....she also made me a mini chocolate cake at Malvern with Keith's picture on it......it tasted fantastic....fantastic....fantastic....

Thanks Kazzie......... Laughing
Grandma Smith
Grandma Smith
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanne Mon May 19, 2008 11:52 am

aww they are great, Keith face is a picture, i'm so pleased you caught it on camera. Well done Kazzie
Suzanne
Suzanne
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by alices-are-sweet Mon May 19, 2008 12:17 pm

The first one !! Haha look at his face ! He looks so shocked !

lol ! Kazzie girl your offically our cake baker ! Very Happy Very Happy

alices-are-sweet
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by kazzie girl Mon May 19, 2008 12:37 pm

Ah - thanks !!

Annabel has done very well keeping this quiet - as she was with me at the time - but the cake I made him for Manchester survived the journey from Wolverhampton to Manchester - but Keith couldn't get it out of the tin without promptly dropping it on the floor - he was in stitches - SUCH GRATITUDE !!! It survived though !

https://2img.net/h/i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc104/kazziegirl-anydream/100_1150.jpg
kazzie girl
kazzie girl
I Love Keith
I Love Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by alices-are-sweet Mon May 19, 2008 12:45 pm

Awwww thats so sweet !
Is that your wee boy ? he's so cuuute

P.s Do you have 2 accounts

alices-are-sweet
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by kazzie girl Mon May 19, 2008 12:53 pm

It does seem I have two accounts - had a bit of a problem registering the day the website started and somehow last night it posted with that log in - will stick to this one in the future !!!

Yes it's my little boy - he calls himself mini Keith !!!
kazzie girl
kazzie girl
I Love Keith
I Love Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabel Mon May 19, 2008 1:07 pm

kazzie girl wrote:Ah - thanks !!

Annabel has done very well keeping this quiet - as she was with me at the time - but the cake I made him for Manchester survived the journey from Wolverhampton to Manchester - but Keith couldn't get it out of the tin without promptly dropping it on the floor - he was in stitches - SUCH GRATITUDE !!! It survived though !

https://2img.net/h/i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc104/kazziegirl-anydream/100_1150.jpg

Haha it was very funny! Laughing
Just happened as Dean walked past too! He couldn't stop laughing too! Laughing

They really are fantastic Kazzie. Very Happy
Please tell Mini Keith I say hi please and i hope he is doing well on his football game! Very Happy
Annabel
Annabel
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Mon May 19, 2008 3:03 pm

Thats fantastic lol!
Jessie
Jessie
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by demonllama Mon May 19, 2008 3:05 pm

Kazzie's cakes should go in the Keith Shop.
demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by kazziegirl Tue May 20, 2008 4:34 am

demonllama wrote:Kazzie's cakes should go in the Keith Shop.

Don't reckon I could handle the demand !!! Normally make Keith's cakes the night before the show when I'm struggling to keep my eyes open !!!

Have this feeling OTB costumes could be a little more challenging !! Tho Grandma Smith could do the hair bit for me - she seems rather obsessed with the haircut she thinks Keith will need to have to suit that era !! Shocked Laughing
kazziegirl
kazziegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Grandma Smith Tue May 20, 2008 5:59 am

kazziegirl wrote:
demonllama wrote:Kazzie's cakes should go in the Keith Shop.

Don't reckon I could handle the demand !!! Normally make Keith's cakes the night before the show when I'm struggling to keep my eyes open !!!

Have this feeling OTB costumes could be a little more challenging !! Tho Grandma Smith could do the hair bit for me - she seems rather obsessed with the haircut she thinks Keith will need to have to suit that era !! Shocked Laughing

Grandma will certainly handle the hair for you Kazzie....there may be a few bald moggies around though!!!!..... .Grandma obsessed....perish the thought.....but really can you see Keith having to cut that beautiful hair of his and having a short back and sides.... Shocked Shocked Shocked
Grandma Smith
Grandma Smith
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by alices-are-sweet Tue May 20, 2008 10:27 am

Haha lol

alices-are-sweet
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down