Keith Jack Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take part in a quiz in the chatroom Friday 27th June!!

+3
laura
alices-are-sweet
demonllama
7 posters

Go down

Take part in a quiz in the chatroom Friday 27th June!! Empty Take part in a quiz in the chatroom Friday 27th June!!

Post by demonllama Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:08 pm

This Friday evening, I'll be hosting a Keith-related (generally speaking ...) quiz in the chatroom from 830pm.

I thought it might be fun if we all submit questions (then we at least have the chance of getting one right ... Very Happy), so please PM me if you have a good one! It can be silly or sensible.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Take part in a quiz in the chatroom Friday 27th June!! Empty Re: Take part in a quiz in the chatroom Friday 27th June!!

Post by alices-are-sweet Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:24 pm

PM'd you

alices-are-sweet
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Take part in a quiz in the chatroom Friday 27th June!! Empty Re: Take part in a quiz in the chatroom Friday 27th June!!

Post by laura Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:36 pm

i'll try and think of some and i'll also try and pop into the chatroom if my baby cousin goes to sleep and my mate will let me anywhere near my laptop lol
laura x
laura
laura
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

http://www.LaUrA4891.bebo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:16 pm

I will get my thinking cap on looking forward to it Smile
Jan
Jan
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by alices-are-sweet Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:09 am

looking forward !!

alices-are-sweet
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:19 pm

Hi D
Have you invited the man himself along to help answer some of these questions Smile
He could join in the fun and ask us some if he wanted !!!
Jan
Jan
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanne Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:39 am

Eye's permitting i will be there. ( i also have to convince JB to let me go for a while)
Suzanne
Suzanne
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by halfpint Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:33 am

Sorry I've been a bit absent this week! Been poorly and then had a horrendously busy week at work!

Unfortunately I won't be able to join you tonight as I'm out causing mischief and the chatroom doesn't work on my pda! But if your not busy you might find it worth checking out BBLB on E4 at 7:30 Wink
halfpint
halfpint
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by demonllama Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:17 pm

Our first quiz went like a bloodbath. Body parts everywhere. Oh the humanity. And Vicki won!!!!!! WD VICKI!

She now tops the leaderboard with her win. Very Happy You could challenge her at the next quiz! Thanks to everyone who attended, even if the room took a saucy turn ... Twisted Evil

Next Friday's quiz will be themed around the songs Keith has performed on TV or live!
demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:37 pm

Well done Vicki!! Very Happy
Jessie
Jessie
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by alices-are-sweet Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:58 pm

Well Done Vicki !!

alices-are-sweet
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanne Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:47 pm

Well done Vicki, fingers crossed i'll be there next week
Suzanne
Suzanne
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down