Keith Jack Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lee on Tv

+3
XxnaomikjxX
xsmileX
Suzanne
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lee on Tv - Page 2 Empty Re: Lee on Tv

Post by Rosefire Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:11 pm

xsmileX wrote:racing? lol i wont unless its on after 10am! i refuse to get out of bed unless its to do with school, work or if the house is on fire! lol.

May I quote you on that? Cool

xsmileX wrote:if i was lee i would be sick of the same songs by now bless him and even if he does go on to do other things then hes still going to be known as joseph. its like harry potter even when the harry potter films are over people are still gonna think of daniel radcliff as harry potter.

I'm sure he'd like to sing other songs for a change. Lee has sang from his album a few times during interviews. But I don't think he has much say in it if they make him don his dreamcoat and sing ADWD or CED for the umptenth time. After all, he *is* the people's Joseph and it's probably part of his standard obligation.

As for him being known as "Joseph" it doesn't have to turn out that way. Donny Osmond was a Joseph but he's also known for his music and TV work. John Barrowman isn't just Jack Harkness and has done different parts in the WE. The smart actors know when to alternate their roles so they don't get stuck with stereotypes like Harry Potter, Batman, or X-Men. Will Keith will be forever seen as Charlie Lockhart from OTB or Peter Pan? I doubt it. The strongest performers can act well and act with diversity. Keith's doing a good thing by getting some different experiences into his life right now to "test the waters" of what roles are right for him.

Rosefire
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Lee on Tv - Page 2 Empty Re: Lee on Tv

Post by xsmileX Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:17 pm

i suppose its just me cz im terribal for giving people 1 role if i like an actor in a film then thats who i no them as (if that makes sence lol) iv got to become a star off his album (i think thats what its called) but i still feel sorry for him cause iv allways just heard him sing any dream will do
xsmileX
xsmileX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum