Keith Jack Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keith in the Press - all media posts merged in here - OTO

+33
lovely_blue_bear2000
Grannieannie
Dutchlass
halfpint
Grandma Smith
Wonky Johnny
kazzie girl
x-Lucy-x
laura
Jan
Rosefire
AnnaLouise
Ceri
Annabel
shuttlegirl
Yve
Tamlin
Diane
alices-are-sweet
XxnaomikjxX
Sinea
rebeccalee
xsmileX
*Hayley*
Shannon_Superstar
Suzanne
Emma
sue
Jessie
demonllama
Purpletulip
Sinead
MaryRose'sMum
37 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Keith in the Press - all media posts merged in here - OTO - Page 2 Empty Re: Keith in the Press - all media posts merged in here - OTO

Post by Jessie Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:47 pm

Click her writing..
Yeah, I read that before, it's a bit harsh Sad
Jessie
Jessie
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Keith in the Press - all media posts merged in here - OTO - Page 2 Empty Re: Keith in the Press - all media posts merged in here - OTO

Post by Diane Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:25 am

It is harsh, but we know better he isn't a loser he's a little star!
On another note I've got one of the tesco posters i pinched it during ADWD's run

Diane
Keith Fan
Keith Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by *Hayley* Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:36 am

Bless him and a superstar he is indeed! x
*Hayley*
*Hayley*
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

http://www.myspace.com/keithjackstreetteam

Back to top Go down

Post by demonllama Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:37 am

If you read the comments, the blog author got plenty of flack and even backtracked. I must admit, I only posted the link because of the Tesco ad and read the blog entry later.
demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by *Hayley* Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:40 am

Not being funny whatever they said doesnt matter anyway as Keith is going to show everyone that winning isnt everything sometimes sec best always come out on top!

Hayley x
*Hayley*
*Hayley*
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

http://www.myspace.com/keithjackstreetteam

Back to top Go down

Post by alices-are-sweet Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:47 am

thats harsh i dont think they should be saying things like that Keith most definatly isnt a loser

alices-are-sweet
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by XxnaomikjxX Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:51 pm

He sure aint i h8 people that skit him
XxnaomikjxX
XxnaomikjxX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

https://keithjack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by demonllama Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:38 pm

Let's all track him down and shove dead fish in his pants.
demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by xsmileX Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:48 pm

lol iv only jst read it i agree demonllama lets get him *punches hand*
xsmileX
xsmileX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by alices-are-sweet Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:37 am

yeeeaaahhh ! * evil laugh *

alices-are-sweet
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by xsmileX Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:56 pm

mwahahaha
xsmileX
xsmileX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by alices-are-sweet Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:14 am

mwa hahahaha *coughs* mwahahahahah * coughs* ok thats enough

alices-are-sweet
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by XxnaomikjxX Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:14 am

lol
XxnaomikjxX
XxnaomikjxX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

https://keithjack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by demonllama Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:14 pm

Thanks for posting these :>>>>
demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by xsmileX Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:19 pm

thanks 4 that purpletulip ther gr8. the 1st 1s brill
xsmileX
xsmileX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by demonllama Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:12 pm

It mentions the new song.
demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by demonllama Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:14 pm

Vocally the star of the show is Jack.

As the narrator, he is responsible for spinning the Biblical tale, pulling revue-style numbers, from hillbilly to speakeasy to French pastiche, together as a coherent whole.

The former supermarket worker, who was the runner-up in last year’s competition, sparkles.

His voice is powerful, his tuning and phrasing impeccable, and while he has bags of stage presence he also knows how to melt into the background.

demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by xsmileX Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:20 pm

yep a think keith was the fav by the sounds of it hehe
xsmileX
xsmileX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by xsmileX Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:20 pm

a didnt think the new song went well in it it was to gloomy compared to the rest of the show.
xsmileX
xsmileX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by demonllama Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:38 pm

That's what one of the reviews says. I dislike new songs thrown into well established programs but I reserve judgement.
demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by xsmileX Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:48 pm

wen it cm on im jst lyk wat the hell!!!!!!!!

it dusnt go wid the production bt it did show off pharoahs voice hes 1 hell of a singer!!!! (nt as gud as keith tho)
xsmileX
xsmileX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamlin Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:27 am

demonllama wrote:

As the narrator, he is responsible for spinning the Biblical tale, pulling revue-style numbers, from hillbilly to speakeasy to French pastiche, together as a coherent whole.

The former supermarket worker, who was the runner-up in last year’s competition, sparkles.

His voice is powerful, his tuning and phrasing impeccable, and while he has bags of stage presence he also knows how to melt into the background.

Its fantastic that Keith is getting reviews like this - we know how great he is so its brill that other people are finding out too Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Go go Keith farao
Tamlin
Tamlin
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Keith in the Press - all media posts merged in here - OTO - Page 2 Empty Liverpool Echo review of Travelling Jo

Post by Suzanne Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:27 pm

Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Empire
Feb 26 2008 by Catherine Jones, Liverpool Echo

WHILE Any Dream Will Do victor Lee Mead is winning over the West End, judge Bill Kenwright has taken the chance to cram his touring production with not one but four Joseph hopefuls.

It’s a case of go, go, go, go Joseph.

There’s cabaret Joseph, Craig Chalmers, in the many-coloured coat; shelf-stacker Joseph, Keith Jack, as narrator;, Ormskirk Joseph, Chris Barton, as Benjamin; and a fourth finalist, Antony Hansen, as Napthali.

Kenwright has even channel-hopped to pluck Wayne Smith from Grease Is The Word and turned him into the ‘Vegas Elvis’ Pharaoh.

And you know what? It works – and with bells on.

What doesn’t work, and should be reconsidered immediately, is a new crooning number Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice have penned for Smith’s hip-swivelling Pharaoh.

It had its premiere in Liverpool last night, but felt out-of-place in the tightly-crafted show, slowing proceedings in a production which, everywhere else, exhibits sack-loads of zing.

But that’s the only glitch in a memorable show.

Director Kenwright has invested in the sound system, giving the production a punchy feel often lacking at the Empire.

He’s also focused on the comedic side – pop-up sheep, singing camels, conspiratorial looks, illuminated halos and wiggling loincloths highlight the evening’s irresistible fun.

Chalmers gives a confident performance as Jacob’s favourite son, and although his voice is a little light and nasally at times, he pulls out the stops on the biggest numbers.

And audience reaction reveals it’s no bad thing that he also buffs up well in a loincloth.

There’s also good ensemble work by the 11 brothers, nifty choreography courtesy of Henry Metcalfe – on a return visit as Jacob, and excellent support from the poppets of Elliott-Clarke Theatre School.
Suzanne
Suzanne
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanne Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:28 pm

What an excellent review for our Keith
Suzanne
Suzanne
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next