Keith Jack Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did anyone record any dream will do???

2 posters

Go down

Did anyone record any dream will do??? Empty Did anyone record any dream will do???

Post by Emma Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:23 am

Did anyone tape the whole series?? As i had it on my sky box and was all ready to transfer it to dvd and the box broke, so i lost all the shows Sad
Did anyone tape it? It would be nice enough to make me a copy?? Id pay for it of course Very Happy

emx
Emma
Emma
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

http://www.myspace.com/keithjackstreetteam

Back to top Go down

Did anyone record any dream will do??? Empty Re: Did anyone record any dream will do???

Post by demonllama Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:38 pm

I taped the whole series - I would be happy to copy it for IF I could get hold of another video player. Let me see what I can do - don't hold your breath though :>> Might take a while.
demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Did anyone record any dream will do??? Empty Re: Did anyone record any dream will do???

Post by Emma Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:46 pm

demonllama wrote:I taped the whole series - I would be happy to copy it for IF I could get hold of another video player. Let me see what I can do - don't hold your breath though :>> Might take a while.

thats would be amazing if you could....

tanks

emx
Emma
Emma
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

http://www.myspace.com/keithjackstreetteam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down