Keith Jack Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Audience with Keith Jack - 10th July 2009 - Liverpool

+6
Jan
Suzanne
XxnaomikjxX
josie_jatatcdc
iilovekeith
halfpint
10 posters

Go down

An Audience with Keith Jack - 10th July 2009 - Liverpool Empty An Audience with Keith Jack - 10th July 2009 - Liverpool

Post by halfpint Tue May 05, 2009 1:01 pm

Hi guys sorry for all the confusion about this event but the original venue fell through. Crying or Very sad

But the good news is that Jan and I have been working very hard over the last week to rearrange everything.

All the details are on the website so go visit......

www.keithjackfans.com

Really hope many of you will be able to join us Very Happy
halfpint
halfpint
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

An Audience with Keith Jack - 10th July 2009 - Liverpool Empty Re: An Audience with Keith Jack - 10th July 2009 - Liverpool

Post by iilovekeith Tue May 05, 2009 1:14 pm

yay:D im here:)xxxx

iilovekeith
I Love Keith
I Love Keith

Back to top Go down

An Audience with Keith Jack - 10th July 2009 - Liverpool Empty Re: An Audience with Keith Jack - 10th July 2009 - Liverpool

Post by josie_jatatcdc Tue May 05, 2009 1:16 pm

i can't go naw i have dancing that day and the nexts day as i know Sad
josie_jatatcdc
josie_jatatcdc
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Location : grays , essex , but spends most of time in southend or Scotland

http://www.myspace.com/josie__1234

Back to top Go down

Post by XxnaomikjxX Wed May 06, 2009 1:22 pm

aww i still cant come
XxnaomikjxX
XxnaomikjxX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

https://keithjack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halfpint Thu May 07, 2009 1:01 pm

Just a quick reminder!

Tickets are now on sale.

www.keithjackfans.com
halfpint
halfpint
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by halfpint Tue May 12, 2009 12:58 pm

Hi guys!

Just a quick update to let you all know that we have finalised the VIP Packages for the evening and they are now available to purchase through the website.

Ticket sales have been steady over the weekend and we have now filled the first few rows. We are allocating seats as we receive your orders so please don't leave it too long if you want to be sure of the best seats!

www.keithjackfans.com
halfpint
halfpint
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by halfpint Wed May 13, 2009 3:27 pm

I wanted to just mention that as we have had a few enquiries Jan and I have agreed that we are going to offer the contents of the Bronze and Silver VIP packages to those who cannot make the event.

I've amended the purchase page on the website to include a "post after the event" option. This is slightly more than the "collect on the night" package as obviously we need to cover postage charges.

We hope that this will help those that unfortunately can't make it to feel like they are taking part.

Check out the packages at

http://www.keithjackfans.com/vip.htm
halfpint
halfpint
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanne Wed May 20, 2009 1:23 pm

Im coming!!! all paid for and booked!!!
Suzanne
Suzanne
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

An Audience with Keith Jack - 10th July 2009 - Liverpool Empty Competition

Post by halfpint Fri May 22, 2009 9:23 am

Hello!

Today is the launch of the first of our competitions. We mere mortals at Keith Jack Fans are not particularly gifted when it comes to all things artistic. Therefore we are giving all of you the opportunity to help us design the logo that will be used for this event and in particular will be printed on our exclusive event tshirts. As a reward for helping us out, the winning design will receive a Gold VIP Package in return. If you wish to take part then email us a copy of your design to competitions@keithjackfans.com by Monday 8th June 2009.

We are also pleased to announce that we have been able to negotiate a special rate with the Liverpool City Centre Marriott hotel for those wishing to stay over on the night of the event. This hotel is literally a stones throw from the venue and from the main train station. They have twin, double and family rooms available for £75 a night including breakfast. If you wish to take up this offer then please follow the special link below.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/lpllp?groupCode=keikeia&app=resvlink&fromDate=7/10/09&toDate=7/11/09

Just a reminder that our VIP packages are on sale but only until the 19th June. We have received quite a few enquiries from people unable to attend the event but who would still like to purchase a package. In light of this we have ammended the purchase page to give you the option to collect on the night if you are attending, or for us to post out your package after the event. More details are available at:
http://keithjackfans.com/vip.html

Lastly ticket sales have been going well and we have sold approximately half of our Premium tickets. Please don't leave it too much longer to book if you want to ensure you receive the best possible seating.

Hope you all have a good holiday weekend!

www.keithjackfans.com
halfpint
halfpint
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:43 am

Good aftenoon everyone. Hope you are all well Smile
Just popping by to announce that during the concert on the 10th July Keith has agreed to do a questions and answers section Smile so if any of you would like to ask Keith something please could you send it to Halfpint or I. We intend not to let him see them before the show so if you prefer send it via a PM, that way you will be sure Keith doesn't get a look at it, Laughing Sneaky I know but it all adds to the fun on the night Smile
Even if you can't make the concert but still have a burning question to ask him send it and we will do our best to get it answered for you on the night. Happy thinking everyone cheers
Jan
Jan
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:01 pm

Hi

A message to you all from Keith about the concert in Liverpool Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7VIp24DmjA
Jan
Jan
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:42 pm

Well here is the news about the comp winner. First of all we would like to thank everyone who took the time and effort to enter, all of the designs were excellent, you are all so talented It was really a difficult decision to make.
The winner is a relative of someone who posts on here.
Does not live in England.
And is Male.
Ok I've kept you in suspense long enough the winner is Dutchlasses son Bart
If you go to www.keithjackfans.com you will be able to see the design for yourselves.
May I also take this opportunity to remind you all that you only have till Sunday 21st June to place orders for the VIP packages. For everyone who have already placed orders Nicola will be emailing you asking for your choice of colour and size you want.
Once again many thanks to everyone who entered and don't forget think about the questions you would like to ask Keith
Jan
Jan
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

An Audience with Keith Jack - 10th July 2009 - Liverpool Empty Event Update

Post by halfpint Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:57 pm

Hi Guys!

Only three weeks to go! Hope you are all as excited as we are?

Tickets
If you haven't yet bought your tickets, just to let you know that we have moved the sales to Ticketweb and they are all now priced at £15. Visit the purchase page at:
http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb_northwest&query=detail&event=331405

VIP Packages
The deadline is drawing close for anybody who still wants to purchase
one of our VIP packages. We will have to close orders for Gold and
Silver packages on Sunday night as we have to get the t-shirt order in
next week. If you haven't seen it yet you can view the t-shirt design
and colour options on the website at:
http://www.keithjackfans.com/vip.

As we are making the t-shirts to order they will not be available on the
evening to purchase. Of course you don't actually have to be coming to
order a Bronze or Silver package, we have a post out after the event
option and we'll even ship overseas for a little bit extra.

Accomodation
For those of you making the trip up from further afield we have secured
a deal with the Liverpool City Centre Marriott for rooms at £75
including breakfast. If you want to take up this offer follow the
special link below:
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/lpllp?groupCode=keikeia&app=resvlink&fromDate=7/10/09&toDate=7/11/09

Question Time
We always said this event would be a bit different from other concerts
Keith has done. As part of the evening we are going to be having a
question and answer session and we would love it if you could suggest
some interesting questions for us. We'll be publishing the answers up on the website after the concert. If you would like to submit a question then email it to:
questions@keithjackfans.com

Thats all for now!
halfpint
halfpint
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy-Bout-Keith-BFF's Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:09 am

Hiya Keith!!! We luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvvvvvvv ya!!!!!! I love you U r the BEST!!!! Laughing We sooooooo wish the concert was later in July!!!! Then we cud've cum!!!! We liv all the way Zambia(so its kinda hard 2 jst rush ova there!! lol)!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wish we cud meet u sumtime!!!! Any other concerts planed.....????? c ya!!! xoxoxooxoxoxoxooxooxoxoxoxooxxxxxxxxxoxoxoxooxo

luv Poppy & Cece

Crazy-Bout-Keith-BFF's

Back to top Go down

Post by smiler123 Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:16 pm

Crazy-Bout-Keith-BFF's wrote:
Hiya Keith!!! We luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvvvvvvv ya!!!!!! I love you U r the BEST!!!! Laughing We sooooooo wish the concert was later in July!!!! Then we cud've cum!!!! We liv all the way Zambia(so its kinda hard 2 jst rush ova there!! lol)!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wish we cud meet u sumtime!!!! Any other concerts planed.....????? c ya!!! xoxoxooxoxoxoxooxooxoxoxoxooxxxxxxxxxoxoxoxooxo

luv Poppy & Cece

Keith is touring in September/October of this year, look at the appearances section of this website, and there is also possibly going to be another one in February next year, but there is no info on that one as yet
smiler123
smiler123
Keith Fan
Keith Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by halfpint Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:05 pm

Only 2 days to go now and I've been busy all day sorting out T-shirts and programmes for the night.

For those of you who already have tickets we are so looking forward to seeing you all on Friday.

For those of you who haven't yet bought tickets, there is still time! Tickets are available from www.ticketweb.co.uk or on 08444 77 1000.

And for those who can't make it check out the appearances page on www.keithjack.com for the details of Keith's Autumn Tour.
halfpint
halfpint
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

An Audience with Keith Jack - 10th July 2009 - Liverpool Empty An Audience with Keith Jack

Post by lovely_blue_bear2000 Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:51 am

What a night, loved every second, it helped me to for fill my dreams. LOL

Last edited by lovely_blue_bear2000 on Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Image did not work)
lovely_blue_bear2000
lovely_blue_bear2000
I Love Keith
I Love Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:05 am

lovely_blue_bear2000 wrote:What a night, loved every second, it helped me to for fill my dreams. LOL

Gald you enjoyed the show Very Happy
Will you be at any of Keiths tour dates ?
Jan
Jan
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by halfpint Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:19 am

Hi Guys!

Finally finished hibernating after the concert and just wanted to add my thanks along with Jan's to all of you who came along! Especially those who came from Somerset, Worcestershire, Surrey, Cheshire, Flintshire, Liverpool, Warwickshire, Wolverhampton, Edinburgh and Holland! I think I managed to catch up with all of you at some point during the evening, it was brilliant to meet you all!

Keith was really chuffed at how many of you made the trip, in fact just before he went on he was hovering by the stage and declared to me that he had never been so nervous!

I will try to sort out the questions and answers sometime this week, will take a bit of deciphering from video, from what I can remember on the night and the follow up session we had in the morning.

For those of you who bought Silver VIP Packages, I have wrapped them all up ready to post and will nip down the Post Office sometime tomorrow.

For those of you who didn’t, I had one spare exclusive event t-shirt and Keith signed and modelled it for us!

An Audience with Keith Jack - 10th July 2009 - Liverpool Dsc01411

Jan and I have decided to auction it off on ebay to give you all a chance of owning a unique piece of memorabilia! So watch this space……

And of course I couldn’t have let the event go by without a quick message from Keith.

Love you, byeeeeee
halfpint
halfpint
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by smiler123 Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:39 pm

For those of you who were unable to attend the Liverpool gig and have not found the videos on my facebook, here is the link to my youtube page where I have posted 5 videos. I hope you enjoy Smile
https://www.youtube.com/user/smile2les
smiler123
smiler123
Keith Fan
Keith Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchlass Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:18 am

Keith in Liverpool

Jan and Nicola, a BIG thank you for a special and unforgettable evening!
Bart, his girlfriend, and me were thrilled to be a part of it, and it was lovely to meet up with everyone.

Keith you were amazing, thank you so much for everything. We enjoyed every second of it, glad you did too.
Have a great time on the tour, and hope to see you again somewhere soon.

A few photos from the Questions and Answers:

https://2img.net/h/oi32.tinypic.com/xbdcv6.jpg

https://2img.net/h/oi30.tinypic.com/2556o1g.jpg

https://2img.net/h/oi32.tinypic.com/11qsrav.jpg

Hi Smiler,
great videos, they're a lovely memory, thank you!
Dutchlass
Dutchlass
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by XxnaomikjxX Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:12 pm

I love the last pic
XxnaomikjxX
XxnaomikjxX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

https://keithjack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down