Keith Jack Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next quiz date/Happy 4th July Rosefire!!!!!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Next quiz date/Happy 4th July Rosefire!!!!!!!!! Empty Next quiz date/Happy 4th July Rosefire!!!!!!!!!

Post by demonllama Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:40 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Saturday night (5th July) after Doctor Who, if that's a good time? I'm out tonight.
demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Next quiz date/Happy 4th July Rosefire!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Next quiz date/Happy 4th July Rosefire!!!!!!!!!

Post by Rosefire Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:15 am

Aww, thanks Demonllama! LOL, yes it is Independence Day in America so while most people will be out planning BBQs and concerts, it's been raining on and off today. Tonight roomates and I will have a nice dinner. I cooked mostly last night so today I'm relaxing and looking over my ADWD clips. At last, I have succesfully made a good curry! Mmmmm.....

One year ago I'd never have considered packing my bags and flying across the world but thanks to Keith and those wonderful boys, I've had a great time interacting with people from all over. Loved the traveling, loved the Joseph boys and their music, and most of all, loved the friends I've made. Very Happy Thank you, everyone.

Actually Demonllama, I'll be able to get online Friday night instead of Saturday night. But whatever is more convenient for you guys; I don't want to interfere. Have fun on Quiz Night!

Last edited by Rosefire on Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rosefire
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Next quiz date/Happy 4th July Rosefire!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Next quiz date/Happy 4th July Rosefire!!!!!!!!!

Post by josie_jatatcdc Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:03 am

hi

wow cool i am hopeing to be there , even throe it my birthday but i don't cere iam only going to be 14 and that should mack my day Very Happy

josie

xxx

Very Happy:D:D
josie_jatatcdc
josie_jatatcdc
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Location : grays , essex , but spends most of time in southend or Scotland

http://www.myspace.com/josie__1234

Back to top Go down

Post by XxnaomikjxX Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:16 pm

i will be
XxnaomikjxX
XxnaomikjxX
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT
5 STARS MEANS I'M GREAT

https://keithjack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:27 pm

see you tomorrow night Smile
Jan
Jan
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by demonllama Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:13 am

The Vicki is still the Reigning Champ! She won again on Friday :>>> Well done, matey :>>>>
demonllama
demonllama
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:00 pm

Just wondering do we have a topic or a date for the next quiz yet? Smile
Jan
Jan
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down