Keith Jack Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keith Jack To Be Discovered by America on March 29th

3 posters

Go down

Keith Jack To Be Discovered by America on March 29th Empty Keith Jack To Be Discovered by America on March 29th

Post by waynegabi Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:37 pm

Yes, I saw an advert on TV. Beginning on March 29th, BBCAmerica will begin to air "Any Dream Will Do". 2-hour premiere. They showed Keith's face on the commercial. This is very exciting for me, as I live in California. A star is born! waynegabi

waynegabi

Back to top Go down

Keith Jack To Be Discovered by America on March 29th Empty Re: Keith Jack To Be Discovered by America on March 29th

Post by Suzanne Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:28 pm

Wow, what great news, Keith in the USA. Hope you enjoyed the show!
Suzanne
Suzanne
OMG KEITH!!!
OMG KEITH!!!

Back to top Go down

Keith Jack To Be Discovered by America on March 29th Empty Re: Keith Jack To Be Discovered by America on March 29th

Post by tinnekke Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:49 am

My family watched all of Any Dream Will Do here is the States and loved the show. the Funny thing was by week 4 my husband and I had picked Keith as one of the people we thought likely to make it to the finals, along with Lee. My 8 year old son just loves Keith and if he ever comes to the Chicago area, we are going to have to take our little guy to the show. He cried so hard when Lee won because he wanted it so bad for Keith. He has been happy to hear that Keith has been busy with many other projects and that other people saw his talent and loved it as much as he does.

tinnekke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down